IGNORED

Russ Richardson

bristolcitysweden

Bearing in mind we're short of a few players still...... Is this guy still with the club?!

He's never made any sort of public statement since joining and seeing that McInnes said last season that he had Jim Mcintyre scouting for him before he temporarily joined the coaching side, I reckon that Richardson's no longer with us.

Anyone talked to him? Not read a single statement from him. Exactly what is he doing? Got his tongue cut off before he left Stoke? Time to show the cards, you look very much surplus to requirement to me Sir

McInnes do the business himself. Surplus to requirement.

Don't trust him

He has been here for six months and is yeat to present himself

Head of reqruitment is an area that stinks

Don't know what happened there.

We are sinking but who cares as long as you can have another glass of champagne.

If people just could do a good honest job we would not be in this mess

Working 24 hours a day my ass.

Start by working 2 min lazy bastards

Stick your British Drachmers up your ass. You are as poor as the Greeks. Maybe you should all learn what working is about.

Try to think outside the box although you are used to someone always picking you up for no reason what so ever

Passed midnight in Sweden. Did not take long :laughcont:

Seriously wtf? You so say "support" the club from Sweden (can't you find one over there to support?) yet all you do is criticise it and find the most obscure things to moan about and then just talk bollocks to cover it. That is until you meet the players face to face (over a game of table tennis) and then your hanging out the back of them!

Double standards? Probably

Added to Ignore? Definatly!

Tommy, what the **** are you gibbering on about on this thread mate? I have just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading it and haven't got a scooby what it's about!

HELP!

Can't help but agree.

Considering all the other stuff going on who gives a tinker's cuss about this?

Seriously wtf? You so say "support" the club from Sweden (can't you find one over there to support?) yet all you do is criticise it and find the most obscure things to moan about and then just talk bollocks to cover it. That is until you meet the players face to face (over a game of table tennis) and then your hanging out the back of them!

Double standards? Probably

Added to Ignore? Definatly!

People like you kill the club.

Close to zero ambition.

Merry Christmas!

Loving this thread, creasing me up.

Loving the fact that we have supporters in Sweden. Sweden's been off my radar but if it can produce guys like Tommy surely has to be worth a visit. May try to come over to run the marathon or half marathon in Stockholm next year.

Archived