IGNORED

Oh Dear

leadman

We werent abysmal a month ago. Players have let complacency creep in. Idiots.

We have failed to beat any of WATFORD, FOREST, COVENTRY and DERBY.....4 teams on PAPER are worse than us......

It's not just complacency, it's because there are all round problems with the playing squad.

Who ever we sell or buy we've got to buy a midfielder that will allow us to play two up-front. How the Hell did we take the Championship by storm with a midfield pairing of Marvin Elliot and Lee Johnson just a few years ago?

We've got to ditch the one man upfront system. It just aint working.

To be honest with the form we are in .... I wasn't surprised to see us lose as I thought this might happen! We need to keep hold of Albert during January and hopefully add to the squad. I would have started with Pitman and dropped Nicky considering that we will be selling him next month!

I am also starting to worry whether McInnes is the right manager for the job after all, as we are on a shocking run and I don't see us getting anything at Southampton on Friday! However, I will wait until the end of January to see if he signs anyone (and if so who) and hopefully we will start to get some good results?

Who ever we sell or buy we've got to buy a midfielder that will allow us to play two up-front. How the Hell did we take the Championship by storm with a midfield pairing of Marvin Elliot and Lee Johnson just a few years ago?

We've got to ditch the one man upfront system. It just aint working.

Michael McIndoe?

The honeymoon is truly over if lifted the players for a few games and now we are back to where we belong.

The league doesn't lie and we are now in deep water, its us and the 3 below to battle it out me thinks. We need to beat the Saints for sure it's a must win game.

Sell NM is a must now we need cash to bring in a few.

We all need to do our bit everone and get right behind DM and the lads now. Keep your moaning to this shite forum and not the Gate cause we gotta raise the roof down there and be the 12th man.

Just back that was complete garbage today,what the hell Maynard was doing on the pitch I really don't have a clue.

When stead and pitman came on we looked more dangerous up front.

I think it was a soft goal,possible James howler.it was up the other end.

We packed the away end to the rafters,but there Was nothing to get excited about.

That was as bad a display all season.

Is Del the man for the job,time will tell interesting to see what happens in jan 2012.

What the hell do we do now? We can't sack the manager this time and we need to keep 11 of these donkeys and a few spares for Friday. Any ideas?

Its January the 1st in t minus 5 days...lets see what happens by end of play Jan, a win against Millwall could get us going again.....dont panic!!!

Its January the 1st in t minus 5 days...lets see what happens by end of play Jan, a win against Millwall could get us going again.....dont panic!!!

On a side note, I noticed Albert came over to the away end on his own at the end of the match and gave his shirt to small lad at the front - didn't see anything players do this, although they did come over and clap independantly of Albert.

Am I putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5? I dunno?!!

On a side note, I noticed Albert came over to the away end on his own at the end of the match and gave his shirt to small lad at the front - didn't see anything players do this, although they did come over and clap independantly of Albert.

i wouldnt read to much into it....i think it may have something to do with the fact he is the fans hero, is probably the only player in the team who is blameless and hasnt contributed to the situation we are in at the moment, which may mean he has a closer connection with the fans and more comfortable to come over and present his shirt.....he is a good lad

He does it majority of away games, he wont be going anywhere for less than 10 million, 2 and a half years to run on his contract ja?

Archived