IGNORED

Someone Who Went Today

slartibartfast

They may as well be anti mcinnes chants, after all, people booing maynard are questioning mcinnes inclusion of him.

What a load of horse crap.

What are you going to spend your time doing when Maynard nobs off to the Premier League? You will have to find somebody else to obstinately defend no matter how poorly they perform. Still, as long as it makes you happy.

I think that is rubbish mate. posts on here questioining maynard being in the side dont equal being anti McCinnes!! Chants against a player are not spiteful abuse of the manager from the stands either.

I'm not questioning what people write here. I question booing and chanting on the terrace. If you pick a player, and stand by a player, and the fans keep getting at that player and question from the stands why you are picking that player, who is it disrespecting? Both player and manager in my book. But fans pay their money and can do what they want.

Good way to welcome a new manager to the club.

Edit. Mcinnes has also indicated that maynard will not be hounded out of the team by the fans, so they can keep venting their spleen all they want, and may give a indication of how mcinnes feels about the matter.

I would rather have pitman, but venting at maynard helps no one apart from letting out a little frustration.

What a load of horse crap.

What are you going to spend your time doing when Maynard nobs off to the Premier League? You will have to find somebody else to obstinately defend no matter how poorly they perform. Still, as long as it makes you happy.

I just think people get so worked up, as you just proved, about a bog standard championship player.

Who cares? you will have someone else to boo or cheer when he leaves

Edit, and as you don't seem to understand, I have said many times I rate pitman over maynard, and would prefer him in the side, but don't let that get in the way of you thinking I am happy to have maynard in the side. Obviously you know a lot more about the players I like or dislike, so I will come to you to ask you about my opinion on say john stead? So what do I think of johnny boy kibs? I'll go with your decision.

I just think people get so worked up, as you just proved, about a bog standard championship player.

Who cares? you will have someone else to boo or cheer when he leaves

Edit, and as you don't seem to understand, I have said many times I rate pitman over maynard, and would prefer him in the side, but don't let that get in the way of you thinking I am happy to have maynard in the side. Obviously you know a lot more about the players I like or dislike, so I will come to you to ask you about my opinion on say john stead? So what do I think of johnny boy kibs? I'll go with your decision.

Did you see me boo Maynard? No, because I didn't.

I honestly don't know your opinion on John Stead - I'm not sure I've ever discussed it with you? (I happen to think he is a good player and has a lot to offer - if he can stay fit), I just thought your "They may as well be anti mcinnes chants, after all, people booing maynard are questioning mcinnes inclusion of him" comment was complete rubbish. And I think you know it was..... If people want to boo Maynard, that's there prerogative, but to suggest that means they may as well be booing Mcinnes is nonsense.

Did you see me boo Maynard? No, because I didn't.

I honestly don't know your opinion on John Stead - I'm not sure I've ever discussed it with you? (I happen to think he is a good player and has a lot to offer - if he can stay fit), I just thought your "They may as well be anti mcinnes chants, after all, people booing maynard are questioning mcinnes inclusion of him" comment was complete rubbish. And I think you know it was..... If people want to boo Maynard, that's there prerogative, but to suggest that means they may as well be booing Mcinnes is nonsense.

O never said you booed maynard. And no I don't think I talked rubbish, I stand by it. If people are openly booing a player and some vocally lambasting the manager for picking which some did. Then yes it is disrespecting the manager.

Now if he deserves it for picking Maynard, that is a different matter, I just don't believe it helps a team that is performing poorly at the bottom of the table to have that kind of bile hurled from the stands.

If you disagree fine.

O never said you booed maynard. And no I don't think I talked rubbish, I stand by it. If people are openly booing a player and some vocally lambasting the manager for picking which some did. Then yes it is disrespecting the manager.

Now if he deserves it for picking Maynard, that is a different matter, I just don't believe it helps a team that is performing poorly at the bottom of the table to have that kind of bile hurled from the stands.

If you disagree fine.

I disagree, they are voicing there displeasure at Maynard for several reasons and that is up to them. I personally didn't hear anyone at the game lambasting McInnes, if you did then fair enough.

I agree with your last point though - it helps nobody but it's part and parcel of football. It's always happened, even more so since the ridiculous wages spiraled out of control and always will happen.

I disagree, they are voicing there displeasure at Maynard for several reasons and that is up to them. I personally didn't hear anyone at the game lambasting McInnes, if you did then fair enough.

I agree with your last point though - it helps nobody but it's part and parcel of football. It's always happened, even more so since the ridiculous wages spiraled out of control and always will happen.

I didn't go, so my info is 2nd hand, but I trust the guy with what he heard

Oh I agree you pay your money, you make your choices. Just wish people would think just a little. I guess people just let their frustrations out at football where they couldn't anywhere else.

I guess footie fans will never change, and there is not much point in me making my point as it will never be listened to anyway :)

Archived