IGNORED

Funniest Song You've Heard

ateyomike

I liked Norwich's response to Chelsea's 'You've got a drunken witch, we've got Abramovich' which was 'We've got a well Known cook. You've got a Russian crook.'

Also when Rio Ferdinand was banned for not taking a drug test cos he 'was out shopping'

to the tune of Rio by Duran

His name is Rio and he's sitting in the stand

He did some 'shopping'

And now he's 3 months banned.

Watching the game last night i heard the tottenham fans singing "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see tottenham win away". Would be a good one to get going on friday when we complete the double over southampton, obviously changing tottenham to city tho...ok ok i'll stop dreaming, cant see us winning to be honest but ill take a draw.

Watching the game last night i heard the tottenham fans singing "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see tottenham win away". Would be a good one to get going on friday when we complete the double over southampton, obviously changing tottenham to city tho...ok ok i'll stop dreaming, cant see us winning to be honest but ill take a draw.

To be honest I'd take a goal and a decent performance. They've dropped 2 points at home all season. Cant see us scoring or them failing to score. A drubbing is on the cards.

My favourites, much like the one above, are those where it's a retort from the fans being sung at. As funny as some of the other songs are, they're just made up by someone with little better to do, hardly a showing of wit.

Top one for me has to be when the Newcastle fans were chanting at Sunderland "going down, going, down, going down", and Sunderland replied "so are we, so are we, so are we"

I remember Sheffield United fans singing this to us on the day we were relegated at Bramall Lane in 1999 (ish?) and our reply "so are we". Best part of the day!

They signd the lad from sunny spain, torres, torres.

He takes it up the *** again, torres, torres.

He wears a frock, he loves the ***, he sells his *** on albert dock.

Fernando torres liverpools ladyboy!!

Old now I know!

Also enjoyed at derby the other week

Let's goto the pub,

Let's goto the puuuuuubbbb,

Let's call it 0-0 and goto the pub!

At Brentford the other year in the cup when we were singing loads of old songs we had a

"Gimme a D"

"D"

Gimme an I"

"I"

Gimme an S"

"S"

Gimme a C"

"C"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Let's all have a disco, lets all have a disco"

And we started dancing round the stand.

Archived