IGNORED

Show Nicky At Least Some Respect

The Humble Realist

Fans rarely chant it around 1,000 at a time.

What spiteful public messages from the stands aimed at Maynard and not McInnes, you mean. Or are you still sticking to your lie that these people were aiming their spiteful messages at Mcinnes. Personally I prefer the old Ron who wasn't a Ronnabe, at least he was younger and more naieve.

What spiteful public messages from the stands aimed at Maynard and not McInnes, you mean. Or are you still sticking to your lie that these people were aiming their spiteful messages at Mcinnes. Personally I prefer the old Ron who wasn't a Ronnabe, at least he was younger and more naieve.

Your WUM attempt is poor, but let's go along with it for now. The Laws of the Game are available from FIFA.com and stipulate the following:

To replace a player with a substitute, the following conditions must be observed:
  • the referee must be informed before any proposed substitution is made

Now I might be wrong in this, and there is no explicit mention of it in fairness, but I was always under the impression that the manager is the one who is obliged with ensuring the 'referee is informed' of such substitutions, such as Will Keane for Rafael, or, and I quote, 'Pitman for Maynard'. I have made this point at least 4 times now and if you are still too blindly ignorant to comprehend it then you'll have to deal with that yourself.

Your WUM attempt is poor, but let's go along with it for now. The Laws of the Game are available from FIFA.com and stipulate the following:

Now I might be wrong in this, and there is no explicit mention of it in fairness, but I was always under the impression that the manager is the one who is obliged with ensuring the 'referee is informed' of such substitutions, such as Will Keane for Rafael, or, and I quote, 'Pitman for Maynard'. I have made this point at least 4 times now and if you are still too blindly ignorant to comprehend it then you'll have to deal with that yourself.

So someone shouts out to Maynard, get off the pitch Maynard I don't want you at the club, it's a dig at Mcinnes. Great Logic mate. There wasn't any spiteful message shouted to Mcinnes, they were to Maynard. Keep trying to dig out.

I said to Ron that i wrote something similar concerning abuse of maynard and it being a slur on McInnes, not anything about said spiteful chants towards McInnes, that is something i know nothing about. So you are wrong.

Glad you can now see it is a slur on the manager. Rightly or wrongly.

Ron wrote that fans were being spiteful to McCinnes at Coventry so you have not written similar. It appears only ron has knowledge of this. I don't see chants for Pitman as being a slur on the manager.

Support for McCinnes has been very very evident e.g increased away followings and the ground is noisier than one would expect for a struggling club. If nobody turned up or failed to support the team vocally it would be a slur. Fans are quite buoyant except when it comes to Nicky Maynard.

All these invisible quotes you keep picking up on seem to have had a Bermuda triangle-esque disappearance.

As your all for definitions on things, here's one for you.

Bullshit:

Bullshit is commonly used to describe statements made by people more concerned with the response of the audience than in truth and accuracy,

I never once mentioned the word abuse towards McInnes - When your loudest chant of the half is 'Pitman for Maynard', who is that a slur on? Maynard doesn't pick the team. And what do you expect to achieve? McInnes isn't going to make a sub based on the murmurs of some 'fan' mob. If it wasn't designed to be malicious it was incredibly stupid.

So someone shouts out to Maynard, get off the pitch Maynard I don't want you at the club, it's a dig at Mcinnes.

The last post I will make on this point, just to highlight the inconsistency, sidetracking and stubborn ignorance of this mug. No more needs saying.

The last post I will make on this point, just to highlight the inconsistency, sidetracking and stubborn ignorance of this mug. No more needs saying.

You've been proven to be a liar, It would have been better to have gone out with an apology for your lies, but you were never very good at being proved to be wrong. Still not drinking?

Archived