IGNORED

Posters

BigTone

Ok, while there are matters of life and / or death occuring in Southampton tonight I must ask what happened to some of the old seasoned posters.

1) The caustic ...... Barry Manc

2) His reverence in Wigan .......The Rev Kev

3) Her gorgeousness ............. Dinky Gems

4) His weirdoship ................ Mozo and Trev

5) His festering diseaseship ................ Dr Faustas

Just wondered, thats all

Ok, while there are matters of life and / or death occuring in Southampton tonight I must ask what happened to some of the old seasoned posters.

1) The caustic ...... Barry Manc

2) His reverence in Wigan .......The Rev Kev

3) Her gorgeousness ............. Dinky Gems

4) His weirdoship ................ Mozo and Trev

5) His festering diseaseship ................ Dr Faustas

Just wondered, thats all

Most of the above were most prolific in the heyday of non footy chat, quite a few years ago now.

Rev Kev had to stop posting because some of his parishioners got wind of some of his posts and objected if I remember rightly.

Mozo's still about, occasionally. No word on poor old Trev.

Whatever happened to richieb....?

Livingston Red is Richie

I think Barry asked for his account to be removed but may have returned under a new one, I'm not 100% sure.

Edson doesn't post much but is still around not more than a month or so ago doing a charity auction.

Tom, I've been away too long...? Who is Barry_Manc..?

Have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a good year for youse' down at the Gate...

Barry_Manc was a poster who was on here a while ago. His posts were great fun especially if he'd taken his blue tablets half an hour before. Problem was he sometimes got confused and took the yellow ones instead which made hime somewhat feisty. That being said he was a great bloke with a brilliant mind and sense of humour.

Miss ya Baz

Archived