IGNORED

Posters

BigTone

9) Fulham is within a 30 minute drive of the Bristol City training ground: source: Nicky Maynard

10) Knowle West is on the Pacific Ring of Fire, close to Fiji.

laughcont.gif

It is ALL true.

Correction please but the Pacific Ring of Fire is an Asian Curry House in Knowle West run by some bloke called Fiji

11) That famouus pair Jim Kerr (singer) & Davis Kossoff (actor) are both of Spanish parentage and have twin brothers called Juan

..... yes, I will allow that one (he is starting to struggle, just one entry this time).

12) Bristol (spits) Rovers new stadium will be built next to that of Arsenal, but be named 'The Itinerants'. They are understood to have approached Freddy Laker for sponsorship of the 150,000 capacity ground.

13) Delhi, was not renamed, but was moved to Basingstoke on 15th June 2003, where it replaced the bus station.

snack.gif

Next?

..... yes, I will allow that one (he is starting to struggle, just one entry this time).

12) Bristol (spits) Rovers new stadium will be built next to that of Arsenal, but be named 'The Itinerants'. They are understood to have approached Freddy Laker for sponsorship of the 150,000 capacity ground.

13) Delhi, was not renamed, but was moved to Basingstoke on 15th June 2003, where it replaced the bus station.

snack.gif

Next?

While we wait for a reply, here is an ammended list of the worlds largest footy grounds:-

1 = Rungrado May Day Stadium, Pyongyang; The Itinerants Stadium, London; both 150,000

2 Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata (India); 120,000

3 Estadio Azteca, Mexico City; 105,000

4 Azadi Stadium, Tehran; 100,000

5= Barcelona Nou Camp; Barnet F.C. ~ 99,000.

snack.gif

Next?

Struggle..........................never !!

12) we all know Freddie went broke in spectacular fashon and I see that trend continueing into Premier League football for Rovers next year. Long live Blue Square.

13) Correct and no arguement on my behalf

While we wait for a reply, here is an ammended list of the worlds largest footy grounds:-

1 = Rungrado May Day Stadium, Pyongyang; The Itinerants Stadium, London; both 150,000

2 Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata (India); 120,000

3 Estadio Azteca, Mexico City; 105,000

4 Azadi Stadium, Tehran; 100,000

5= Barcelona Nou Camp; Barnet F.C. ~ 99,000.

Ha ha ha , time to do your homework before you post bollocks:

1) 152,526

2) 123,798

3) 104,999

4) 26

5) 99,002

Ha ha ha , time to do your homework before you post bollocks:

1) 152,526

2) 123,798

3) 104,999

4) 26

5) 99,002

14) Do not post when you have been to the pub for a swift half-gallon AKA bigtone59

Anyway, back to memory lane .............

14) Do not post when you have been to the pub for a swift half-gallon AKA bigtone59

Anyway, back to memory lane .............

15) I can quite happily say I have not been to the pub for some months now. My world wide business interests forbid me this luxury. However, the oposite for Mr Rennie is obvious. In his defence I do feel that he is very level headed............because the shit runs evenly out of both sides of his mouth.

I can quite happily say I have not been to the pub for some months now. However, the oposite for Mr Rennie is obvious. In his defence I do feel that he is very level headed............because the shit runs evenly out of both sides of his mouth.

I admit defeat, to the funniest poster on OTIB.

We are not worthy:-

worship2.gif

(Now, go and lay down, before you fall down)

B******s

OK, bigtone59: you have been asking for this, and I am happy to 'give it to you'.

I was happy to play along with our little game, until you spat your dummy, when you started losing, and naffed-off up the pub.

I have to draw the line at your flirting with Dollymarie.

I have a special relationship with Dolly, whereby she has full authority (yes, FULL) to ban me from any thread whenever she sees fit - and I will not allow you to interfere with this.

Need proof? Fine.

"Dolly?? Dolly dear? TFR has been a VERY, VERY naughty boy, and wants you to ban him for the rest of the day".

flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif

Pre-banning check list:-

1) Web-cam off: check

2) Clean underpants on: check

3) Chocolates wrapped: check

4) Wine at room temperature: CHECK.

Ban-away, baby!!

OK, bigtone59: you have been asking for this, and I am happy to 'give it to you'.

I was happy to play along with our little game, until you spat your dummy, when you started losing, and naffed-off up the pub.

I have to draw the line at your flirting with Dollymarie.

I have a special relationship with Dolly, whereby she has full authority (yes, FULL) to ban me from any thread whenever she sees fit - and I will not allow you to interfere with this.

Need proof? Fine.

"Dolly?? Dolly dear? TFR has been a VERY, VERY naughty boy, and wants you to ban him for the rest of the day".

flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif

Pre-banning check list:-

1) Web-cam off: check

2) Clean underpants on: check

3) Chocolates wrapped: check

4) Wine at room temperature: CHECK.

Ban-away, baby!!

TFR you need a big knob of stinky cheese to win this one...................sorry but I am a million miles in front of you

Consider yourself banned - for an hour

Dolls......

What can I say?

It was ........ simply ......... 'wonderfull' for me.

I cannot thank you enough for the correction you have administered to me tonight.

Over the last, 'wonderfull' hour, I have put pen to paper, and written this song. Just for you ............

preacher.gif

Here goes ...............

Archived