IGNORED

Steam Sale

bcfcbs20

New Vegas at that price is an utter steal.

I picked up Heart or iron 3 (not sure I'll have the time to play) and x3:Albion

Wouldn't bother with gota as it hadn't aged well!

uuuggghhhhh GTA3 downloaded first man it's ugly, I got NV at the start of Dec all DLC for £9.99 you get some bargains.

I got San Andreas last time it was on sale....think I loaded it once and havnt been back. With eye candy like bf3 and Skyrim there's just no place for older 3d games.

I'm half tempted by Dead Rising at £14 but I know in a few months it'll be far less.

Was disappointed Red Orchestra 2 was still highly priced

I got San Andreas last time it was on sale....think I loaded it once and havnt been back. With eye candy like bf3 and Skyrim there's just no place for older 3d games.

I'm half tempted by Dead Rising at £14 but I know in a few months it'll be far less.

Was disappointed Red Orchestra 2 was still highly priced

If you haven't tried Dead Island yet try that I thought it was more fun than Dead Rising 2. All the gta's apart from the last one are poor console ports bit dissipointed really.

Anyone played Command and Conquer? I loved the red alert series, just wondering if these were as good.

There alright Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Kane Edition is the best one iv'e played, I didn't like what EA done with Red Alert 3 so stayed clear since.

Archived