IGNORED

Why Are We Playing On Tuesday?

Red Cloud

more like... orders, I would venture!

So City lose out on the revenue from a Bank Holiday afternnon game and have to make do with a Tuesday night crowd because the Police cannot cope? OK City, sue the Police for "loss of potential income". Not your fault the Plod are inept.

No matter which way you look at it theres no reason why we couldnt of played tomorrow instead! it seems as though the Police just move games for fun! i mean whats the ******* difference? it just baffles me, they shouldnt beable to get away with moving games that dont need to be moved! morons.

No matter which way you look at it theres no reason why we couldnt of played tomorrow instead! it seems as though the Police just move games for fun! i mean whats the ******* difference? it just baffles me, they shouldnt beable to get away with moving games that dont need to be moved! morons.

Tuesday isn't a bank holiday so far less chance of trouble and half the amount of millwall in Bristol . Common sense really !

Blame the morons who cause the trouble not the law. City v millwall on bank holiday Monday would of been a numptys paradise!

Errrrr millwall are in town.They don't want them wondering around on a bank holiday.

I must own up to having a soft spot for Millwall after the pics were released of their firm PROTECTING their local high street shops during the riots.

Respect where respect is due. I now love you and I don't care :englandsmile4wf:

I must own up to having a soft spot for Millwall after the pics were released of their firm PROTECTING their local high street shops during the riots.

Respect where respect is due. I now love you and I don't care :englandsmile4wf:

Yep got to say fair play to them.

Never thought I be saying that,what with our history with them.

Yep got to say fair play to them.

Never thought I be saying that,what with our history with them.

Have to say you can just see the faces on a couple of dozen little chavs in hoodies on their scooters with their 13 year old pregnant girlfriends in tow giving it large until they meet Big Ron and the Firm on Bermondsey High Street............................love it :laughcont:

I've not been able to make sense of the move. Those that want a ruck will travel regardless of the date and time, I'd have thought. All this move does is give them MORE drinking time, doesn't it?!?

Youth and kids back to college and school, grown ups back to work and a night KO to boot all adds up to far less Millwall making the trip.

Of course they'll still have small band of d1cks in tow but nothing compared with a free pass on a bank holiday.

The last time Chester played Wrexham in the League, their local Constab insisted the game kick off at noon on a Sunday in case of trouble. Estimated gate 5,000 had it been 3.00pm Saturday. Don't forget the legalised national preotection racket.

1. The Police tell the clubs how many officers and of which rank must be in the ground.

2. The Police decide on the cost per officer.

3. If the club dispute either figure, the Police withdraw the Safety Certificate so the game can't go ahead.

4. Not in yet, but ACPO want to start charging clubs for officers outside the grounds controlling traffic etc. Will tthis just apply to football clubs or also to the organisers of the baloon festival or events say, at the Colston Hall?

I'm surprised it wasn't moved to a lunchtime KO, wonder why that was rejected?

Because I guess Millwall would still of travelled mob handed and would need as much more Policing and managing after the match as a 3pm KO. Game would be done by 2pm and you'd just have all the trouble after, rather than before and after!

Millwall caused plenty of trouble in recent years, doesn't matter what time or day it is, it wil

Kick off.

Who can Forget a few years ago, fans smashed up the east end and player smashed up the dressing room,

the clubs and police poor handling of the trouble that day is still the reason we arent allowed above 20k in Ashton gate for football. Since then we get bent over by police whenever we play millwall or Cardiff, unfortunately the club have proved themselves to be incompetant when dealing with away fans in the past

Millwall caused plenty of trouble in recent years, doesn't matter what time or day it is, it wil

Kick off.

Who can Forget a few years ago, fans smashed up the east end and player smashed up the dressing room,

the clubs and police poor handling of the trouble that day is still the reason we arent allowed above 20k in Ashton gate for football. Since then we get bent over by police whenever we play millwall or Cardiff, unfortunately the club have proved themselves to be incompetant when dealing with away fans in the past

It was over a decade ago.

Capacity is limited because of the pitch invasion against rovers in 96.

Archived