IGNORED

Ribeiro Returns To City

always hoping

He was born in Wales so clearly that's where he's from.

However that's by the by, we should be right behind all Academy products whether they were actually born locally or not. Ribeiro has spent more than enough of his formative years in Bristol to indeed be classed as one of our own as the earlier poster said.

My own view is I very much hope he gets a chance under Del, I personally rate him far higher than all his rivals at right back, most certainly Skuse, but see his best position as one of a back 3, where he has looked truly outstanding in the past.

Hello Hoffman!

He was born in Wales so clearly that's where he's from.

However that's by the by, we should be right behind all Academy products whether they were actually born locally or not. Ribeiro has spent more than enough of his formative years in Bristol to indeed be classed as one of our own as the earlier poster said.

My own view is I very much hope he gets a chance under Del, I personally rate him far higher than all his rivals at right back, most certainly Skuse, but see his best position as one of a back 3, where he has looked truly outstanding in the past.

If hes lived in berkely since five hes clearly local!

besides hes academy that makes him home grown local enough for me..........I can i cant!

Archived