IGNORED

So, So Nervous!

One Team

Chill out :laugh: we have the ability to win for sure :blink: if a miricle happens and we dont so what :) my support and Bristol City will go on forever.

COME ON YOU REDS! We ARE going up say we are going up!

ENJOY :laugh: CHILL,We`ll have em.

Guest theoldinn

I have only been following the City for the last 2 season, but I can truly say, with hand on heart, that I have never been this excited about a football match ever before.

Guest ChestyBoyLydneyRed

Told by my workmates today that I have been quiet all week (work near Swindle, so they have had nothing to cheer about and have all gone into hiding again!), unusual for me to say the least!!! But two days to go and I am now fired up although a little apprehensive as any City supporter should be after the ups and downs of this season so to speak!!! We will do this and reap the rewards next season, I am looking forward to going to all those new grounds, I am abit bored with going to all these crap (or is that slightly under par in PC talk) grounds in the 2nd Div. We can see what attendances we can generate as per the last 4 or 5 home games and the ticket sales for this play off final, this should be the norm if (sorry when) we go up, we must consolidate though. None of this quick win situation a la Scott Davidson which was a travesty for the City and John Ward.

Guest rednick_74

I'm not worried(much) this is make or break for our club, i must admit i am nervous but i reckon we can beat brighton, the players know what they have to do, there good enough and i think DW will get them fired up, ill be crossing my fingers through out!!! come on city!!!!!!!!

I have been watching City for almost 30 years, although it's just become a bit difficult as I now live in the U.S. We were in the top flight just a year after I started to go and watch them. The old 1st Div, only a few seasons later we were in the old 4th Div. It's still always great to watch your favourite team whatever div they are in. I can remember getting promoted from the old 4th up at Chesterfield on a Tues night, what a crack, thousands of City fans up there. Sunday will be a great occasion. If we win great, if we lose, well there ya go, that's City for you.

Just have to try again next year. Anyway, I am sooooooo jealous of you all. I just wish i could be there on Sunday, instead of sitting next to a PC...... how sad !!

All the best to you all, have a great time, and don't worry, we'll win !!!

Been pacing around unable to sleep like an excited school kid waiting for his first school trip.

I'm confident, but nervous too. My only worry is that our apprhension doesn't transfer to the pitch :(

No worries there either :dunno: because Rougier said"we will do what ever it takes" :dunno:

Guest rob_the_red

Tbe only thing I'm nervous about is getting my ticket, bought it on Monday over the phone and it still hasnt arrived, i guess some thieving postie's had it away.

Been told to collect it from the match day box office - can we trust the welsh that much?

City know what they have to do - I just hope they're getting more sleep than me cos I cant wait till sunday, all I can see is a dazzling run from Murray in the fanal few seconds followed by a thunderbolt in to the top corner!!!!!!

CTID

KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH!

Guest bristolbred

No longer nervous, as the Lads have got one good game left in them and they MUST be hungry to play First division football!!. :dunno:

And as long as our defense play well together, :sport19:

2-0. or 3-0 to the Cider-Reds!!, :(

:dunno::city::city:

Guest puddy_bcfc

constand belly ache

headache's

no sleep

cant eat

butterflys in my stomach

please please today dont go so slowwwwww,

Guest comeonyoureds

leaving now to drive to bristol then onto cardiff later to sample the night life! intend to spend tonight and tomorrow before the game drunk in order to calm any nerves!

COME ON YOOOOOOOOOOU REDS!!!!!! :dunno::dunno::city::( :Costumed19: :Costumed34: :Party12: :Party27:

• Admin

I've been reasonably calm all week, trying to be in denial that the game was important, but today, my stomach's churning, I cannot concentrate on anything and I just can't bear the thought of defeat tomorrow.

I was going to have a quiet day in today, but now feel that the only way to cope is to get up the boozer and watch West Ham v Palace.

If I feel this nervy today, HTF will I cope tomorrow, a whole season in one game - it can't be right.

Archived