IGNORED

Millwall Match Thread.

South Bristol Red

Would have played cisse instead of elliot tbh but anyways Come on boys lets go for it tonight and get these 3 points

Well, Millwall's away stats are poor, so lets hope their away form continues!

W 1 D 2 L 7 F 7 A 17

Come on City! :city:

I'm certainly nog going to listen to Player tonight. A potential Rovers manager sitting there not telling them off.. You got enough money not to embarass yourself Johnson.

What are you on about?! Ex-City manager commentating on City. Bloody hell, get over yourself.

Have a bad feeling about tonight.

Just don't think we can play 442. With tonight's formation I can see us being ripped apart through the middle.

Millwall are very poor in midfield, I think thats why Derek picked this team.

That'll teach him.

I probably won't listen to the entire game either - but that's because I get too nervous and start shouting at my laptop (ok at the games because I can see for myself what's going on). Not bothered if GJ is there or not, but given his time here, he's welcome back anytime as far as I am concerned.

Haha I completely agree. About Johnson, and the fact I can't ever listen to City live on the radio, far too nervewracking for me. I might do what I did on Friday - check at half time and full time and spare myself the agony of refreshing the page/listening to the commentary. I shouted the place down at the final whistle, worth the wait!

Archived