IGNORED

Millwall Match Thread.

South Bristol Red

Not sure I like GJ commentating..

I hope he is here to look at the Gash job... That would be fun, and the end of my respect for him.

It would be a weird feeling, like the feral bloke down the street having sex with your ex wife, whom you still harbour feelings for. THAT FERAL! and who does she think she is? banging my feral neighbour...right under my nose. :glare: She must hate me, I hate her!

It would be a weird feeling, like the feral bloke down the street having sex with your ex wife, whom you still harbour feelings for. THAT FERAL! and who does she think she is? banging my feral neighbour...right under my nose. :glare: She must hate me, I hate her!

Exactly, well put.

Fine thanks RR,thankfully on call,so never went to Inverness,on saturday,you on player,i'm only on here?

yes i'm on player,being stuck up here in Darlington, its all i've got, ( poor me ) Ha Ha. well we were on top first ten and the wall have come back into it. !!!

yes i'm on player,being stuck up here in Darlington, its all i've got, ( poor me ) Ha Ha. well we were on top first ten and the wall have come back into it. !!!

Watching Sunderland online,and got ssn for updates at Ashton Gate,he seems to think it's a decent game with both teams missing chances.Hopefully City get the better of them in the second!

At the game, we've been woeful. Confirmation if needed that 442 is a **** formation.

Millwall could be 4 up, Kilkenny has nothing defensively, he's lee Johnson without the triers attitude.

Tangs having a mare.

Look decent going forward but nobody getting back, poor McGivern isolated.

Need to get Kilkenny off and skuse into midfield. Wilson at right back.

Well we knew they wernt gonna come and let us roll them over, good we got to HT 0-0.

Lost the ability to play 4-4-2 without Elliot?

As limited as his passing skills are the energy he brings really does help if we want to play 442.

Worked well in promotion season alongside LJ

Cisse is better on the ball but cant quite match marv's athleticism

At the game, we've been woeful. Confirmation if needed that 442 is a **** formation.

Millwall could be 4 up, Kilkenny has nothing defensively, he's lee Johnson without the triers attitude.

Tangs having a mare.

Look decent going forward but nobody getting back, poor McGivern isolated.

Need to get Kilkenny off and skuse into midfield. Wilson at right back.

Said all along 4-4-2 is outdated. 4-5-1/4-3-3 is the formation to play these days. Fact.

Archived