IGNORED

Pissed Right Off

DOLMANDAN

Just what do some you posters want ??????? we win you moan we lose and oh my god you moan HELLOOOO wake up we are not bloody Barca or Real Madrid and if we win 1-0 every home game for the rest of the season i for one will be a very happy shithead Unlike it seems some off my fellow umm supporters

Just what do some you posters want ??????? we win you moan we lose and oh my god you moan HELLOOOO wake up we are not bloody Barca or Real Madrid and if we win 1-0 every home game for the rest of the season i for one will be a very happy shithead Unlike it seems some off my fellow umm supporters

Mate, I feel the same. But it's outweighed by the buzz of the 3 points. Don't let it bother you - some more of these 1-0 wins and we'll be ok this season, and like you say, that's all that really matters.

I can understand a bit of frustration because we weren't playing well and our final ball was poor, but some of the w*****s behind me were booing during the game when a pass went astray. To be honest it does nothing but get to the players. If anyone wants to do this then don't bother going to the games, and don't give me all this i pay my money say what i want crap. Sums people up these days, want instant success.

I think it's dangerous not to acknowledge the poor performance simply because we won. Everyone is delighted with the three points (Even those who buggered off home) but the performance was lacklustre and there are a few lessons the gaffer needs to learn from today or we won't get as lucky next time.

What's wrong with making that point?

REED. 3 POINTS. cAN IT BE NICER? wERY GOOD WIN.

I think it's dangerous not to acknowledge the poor performance simply because we won. Everyone is delighted with the three points (Even those who buggered off home) but the performance was lacklustre and there are a few lessons the gaffer needs to learn from today or we won't get as lucky next time.

I don't think this a time to worry to much about the performance. We need to scrap for every point and get to 50 asap. It's not pretty football we need now it's hard graft and putting bodies on the line. When we get a bit of breathing space we can relax more and play our football.

I don't think this a time to worry to much about the performance. We need to scrap for every point and get to 50 asap. It's not pretty football we need now it's hard graft and putting bodies on the line. When we get a bit of breathing space we can relax more and play our football.

I think this is exactly the time to worry because if we hadn't had the luck we had today we could have easily ended up on the end of an absolute trouncing. We won't be facing many attacks as bad as Millwall in a while and if we play like that against most other teams in this division we'll get absolutely ruined.

I think this is exactly the time to worry because if we hadn't had the luck we had today we could have easily ended up on the end of an absolute trouncing. We won't be facing many attacks as bad as Millwall in a while and if we play like that against most other teams in this division we'll get absolutely ruined.

If my auntie had bollocks.......................

Nothing at all. You are spot on and against better opposition City would have been stuffed tonight. No doubt McInnes will acknowledge that in his post match interviews.

It really wasn't that bad. We got done a couple of times in the air, we need a ball winning centre half. We needed more presence up front, which we're also looking for. Millwall defended stoutly and we got the ball in dangerous areas numerous times, far more than v Forest, and should have had a couple early on.

Not fantastic but not terrible. Onwards and upwards.

We haven't played that badly for quite a while though and a team in our position won't play well every week. I do agree some of our defending first half was district league standard and we got away with it this time, but in general we have tightened up a lot since Del came in.

It really wasn't that bad. We got done a couple of times in the air, we need a ball winning centre half. We needed more presence up front, which we're also looking for. Millwall defended stoutly and we got the ball in dangerous areas numerous times, far more than v Forest, and should have had a couple early on.

Not fantastic but not terrible. Onwards and upwards.

It really was that bad, first five minutes aside. We tested their keeper how many times in the rest of the game? We made dozens of unforced errors, had no movement, little heart in the middle of the park and not much skill on display either. We fluked that one make no mistake.

I think a substantial amount of Millwall attacks came down their right wing. McGivern was on his own against a very capable winger and couldn't deal with it. With Pearson getting more forward to support our front two, and Cisse on for Elliot, we had no help on hand for McGivern.

Kilkenny didn't close down or tackle and, Cisse was too static and centrally located to be much help. This where Marv helps by tearing around all over the place and breaking up the play.

Losing him so early was I reckon a major factor in how the game went away from us and why our game fell apart after looking so promising in the opening few minutes.

We haven't played that badly for quite a while though and a team in our position won't play well every week. I do agree some of our defending first half was district league standard and we got away with it this time, but in general we have tightened up a lot since Del came in.

Which is my point, We went to a 4-4-2 with Kilkenny in the middle and we played awfully. That's where McInnes must learn from tonights performance... If we ignore the performance he might be inclined to think that 4-4-2 worked simply because we won....

We were woeful against Coventry and Forest..

I would have been happy with a clean sheet so I'm a very happy bunny with the fact we kept going right to the end a snatched a winner. Tonight may not have been pretty and it may have highlighted our weaknesses but we kept a clean sheet which is always a good confidence point and grabbed a winner. 3 points won 2 places climbed and a manager who knows better than most where we need to bring in better quality players. Do those who feel the need to highlight the frailties of the performance believe Del doesn't already know what need to be done? Enjoy the fact we have won 2 on the bounce without conceding and are slowly moving up the table.

It really was that bad, first five minutes aside. We tested their keeper how many times in the rest of the game? We made dozens of unforced errors, had no movement, little heart in the middle of the park and not much skill on display either. We fluked that one make no mistake.

We got into good positions on a regular basis, but the final ball was lacking. It was far better than Forest, that was a shocker.

"Like" - very succint and to the point.

Sound like Milwall almost came back and scored in the dying moments - if we'd already scored 2 or 3 then it wouldn't have mattered. Even GJ was commenting on the fact that we'd had every opportunity with balls forward and no-one to finish them off. A win is a win but I did say to my son, which City are going to come out of the tunnel tonight? The City who beat Soton or the City who couldn't win vs Coventry? It's a pity Del can't afford to rest Albert, make him hungry to get back in the squad - he was probably pissed off 'cos he wasn't chosen for the African Cup of Nations and instead had to play in a cold, damp and windy Ashton Gate (he's only human). Unfortunately however Del doesn't have that luxury. Hope Marv's hamstring injury isn't serious.

We got into good positions on a regular basis, but the final ball was lacking. It was far better than Forest, that was a shocker.

We got into their final third a lot in the second half because they backed off until we got there, no other reason. They were playing with 8 or 9 outfield players behind the ball at all times.

We created a few chances in the first few minutes and then nothing whatsoever until the last. It was very poor and we were very lucky to get three points.

Bear in mind that Millwall were an awful bunch of footballers... just big and niggly.

There's a reason we're down the bottom of the table. We cannot string 2 good performances together. Where McInnes deserves credit is getting results out of a very limited and inconsistent set of players. We can moan all we like but we are down the bottom as we are a poor side and I'm afraid this is the way it's going to be for the rest of the season. We just have to pull together, keep behind the team and trust McInnes to lead us to safety, even if it might be grim viewing at times.

Exactly the kind of players we have struggled against and McInnes is keen to buy in order to counter against.

I don't think McInnes' intent is to sign players like that in the main. Well I hope not. He seems to like us to pass. It just happens that we lack a commanding centre half and have for some time, and he needs a player to complement Pitman since he doesn't seem to rate Stead.

Most of Millwall's outfield players were untalented lumps, the only real exception being Feeney IMO.

I don't think McInnes' intent is to sign players like that in the main. Well I hope not. He seems to like us to pass. It just happens that we lack a commanding centre half and have for some time, and he needs a player to complement Pitman since he doesn't seem to rate Stead.

Most of Millwall's outfield players were untalented lumps, the only real exception being Feeney IMO.

Agree to a point, but we need players for all opposition and we've struggled against teams who've put 10 lumps behind the ball. Feeney was their one bright spark as you say, and we needed someone in there winning those headers - IIRC both of their good first half chances came from situations like that, less poor play and more lacking personnel.

Do we have to call ourselves sh*theads? :/

Glad you made this point, Dave. It was a brain-dead Gas insult and not worthy of being adopted by City fans.

By contrast, the Blue Few are so retarded they really like the term Gashead - despite the fact that it basically labels them as thick and smelly.

Nowt so queer as folk...

I think it is exactly the time to point out the the not particularly good performance, we have had too many against teams around us and got lucky last night. Mcinnes has a real problem if it continues to happen, as it would seem the team can only get up for games against the better teams.

I would suggest people listen to Di Canio's rant when Swindon won earlier in the season, and he still lost it. He may have been angry at the time but it made a lot of sense, not just the stereotypical bs your standard manager comes out with. Lesson to learn from that I reckon.

Archived