IGNORED

Balloon Count Thread...

RedM

Well we've discussed everything else.

I got about 50 RED balloons, not too many I know but Mr RedM will be blowing them all up as I hate doing that, it would be cruel to make him blow up more wouldn't it? :)

Add your totals and colours please!

Guest Spike
Well we've discussed everything else.

I got about 50 RED balloons, not too many I know but Mr RedM will be blowing them all up as I hate doing that, it would be cruel to make him blow up more wouldn't it? :)

Add your totals and colours please!

I'll get some today if I can :laugh:

Guest bcfcsols

Yep me and BCFCRob went and got about 50 balloons, hoping to get further more tonight. If BCFCrobs about then give us a shout.

Will be needing the full team of Hornet and bcfcRobbo to blow all these balloons.

Anyone got any idea how we're going to store the ballons beofre the players enter the pitch?????!

i have got 40 red balloons, 10 white.

i have 40 streamers although i still do not know what they will do.

I'm taking 2 bog rolls.

ive been off school last 3 days (ill :( ), so have spent that time cutting up red and white paper.

plus i have 2 red, 1 orange of those massive balloons, you know with the elastic band on the end and you can punch them...

all of this will be in m19

division1erewecome- the balloons i got were in multicoloured packs but my local shop bloke allowed me to take out the clours i wanted hence 40 red 10 white. the streamers were also bought from my local londis. the bog roll, well from the bathroom, and the massive balloon things my old man found but he is out and i dont know where he got them. just have look round your local and speak nicely I'm sure he'd let you take the balloons out as you want them. i got them for 10p each. hope this helps?

I got 10 red and 10 white today. They will be making an appearance in L20, right behind the goal :(
I will be in L21, do you recon it will be a good view from there, being down so low, I heard from the other members who sat in the lower tier at the LDV said it was crap atmosphere and view. :me?:

Archived