IGNORED

Pearson

Monkeh

Got to be happy with that.

Gives both the player and the club the chance to assess eachother until the end of the season. If he continues to perform then thats great. If he tails off then there is not alot lost.

Happy days.

Yep gotta agree it is a good deal. Pearson willl have to perform to get a contract, so it is is all for the benefit of city.

That said I have a feeling it may be just that.... until the end of the season, He will be 30 soon, just starting to get to the wrong sort of age for a wide player, maybe McInnes will look to move him inside if he does sign him.

With Clough there Tuesday. It looked like he may want him back or a transfer fee.

So good news all round.

On another note... Have you seen Mrs Pearson? Jammy git! :wub:

To paraphrase Mrs Merton: "Aisling, what was it that first attracted you to the ginger-haired, millionaire footballer Stephen Pearson..."

I'm a little surprised he's allowed to live in Glasgow. He's been playing in England for a good few years now.

What do you expect? He's a professional footballer and they all have gorgeous women on their arm. You don't see footballers wives that are decidedly average.

Saw Brain Wilson and his missus down the Mall a few years back - she was a right minger, face like a slapped arse. They made a lovely couple

Like I said previously, he's not really played at an amazing standard but he is consistent and his positional play is fantastic as he always seems to be in the right place.

He was also great against Millwall and outmuscled as well as outran their right back.

Deal until the end of the season is great, I just hope he can keep playing at his current standard if not better.

What do you expect? He's a professional footballer and they all have gorgeous women on their arm. You don't see footballers wives that are decidedly average.

I remember seeing a quote from Peter Crouch, who is currently shacked up with this young lady, when he was asked what he would be if he wasn't a footballer. His reply - "A virgin" :laughcont:

I remember seeing a quote from Peter Crouch, who is currently shacked up with this young lady, when he was asked what he would be if he wasn't a footballer. His reply - "A virgin" :laughcont:

Such honesty should not go unrewarded.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Archived