IGNORED

Just Who Is Richard Foster?

The Exiled Robin

Just remember Basso was called a 'clown' when he took over from Phillips by many who now regard him as a legend.

Maynard was judged as over priced.

Pearson was pre judged as being not good enough.

Not forgetting Albert from Barnet, he can't be any good who the **** are Barnet.

Not many ( if any ) City posters are slagging Foster off before he's kicked a ball for City. The slagging is coming from north of the border and although we've seen it all before ( as you point out ) with other players the amount of negative comments we've seen is astounding which makes me think that they can't all be wrong.

We'll just have to wait and see.

How about we let him play a few games before we decide hes shite?!?!

Apart from the Dons posters who has decided he's shite?

Despite all the critical comments from north of the border City fans seem keen to see him play before making up their minds.

Dons fan in peace.

Id say he will probably turn out to be a good signing for you guys.

I am very glad he has left aberdeen, however hes not a useless player.

My main problem with him is poor tackling, i always find he stands off too much, and lets the opposition bully him too much. The fact he went off to rangers last season isnt a gripe for the majority of aberdeen fans. In a number of games this season he has been found lacking defensively and caused us to lose a fair few goals, mostly by giving away posession within our own box.

He is a very fast player who does like to go forward and is more than capable of supplying quality crosses. I also feel he hasnt been fully applying himself this season. I suspect he wanted to leave last summer and only got the captaincy to try to get more money from a potential buyer.

He can play left back/right back, left or right wings (just for his pace and crossing) and also centre back in a crisis. His most convincing position for me being at right back, though he has played at left for the vast majority of this season.

He is far from as awful as many dons say, and i suspect he will do very well in the championship. Its a good deal for both parties imho.

I know he can play on either wing but is he naturally left or right footed??

Naturally left-footed players are believed to have died out. The last natural left-footer was seen in the Coventry area round about 2007.

Since then, due to all sightings of a player with a natural left-foot having ceased, football commentators have speculated that they are now officially extinct.

I thought there would have been an interview on player by now. New signings normally are interviewed arnt they?

I would guess he's not been at the training ground yet, the move was finalized on Friday night so I would guess today was travelling/sort out accommodation?

Naturally left-footed players are believed to have died out. The last natural left-footer was seen in the Coventry area round about 2007.

Since then, due to all sightings of a player with a natural left-foot having ceased, football commentators have speculated that they are now officially extinct.

Isn't NyaClanger as somebody so wickedly labelled him, a left footer? :facepalm:

Archived