IGNORED

Joe Bryan

Tony Montana

Always see his name mentioned when our reserves play, seems to set up alot of goals and make a big impact. Does anyone know anything about him or his style of play?

Very skilful, two footed, quick with the ability to pick the right pass. Problem currently is that he's very slight and looks about 14. He'd get flattened in Championship game. Needs to beef up. When he does he has real potential.

Always see his name mentioned when our reserves play, seems to set up alot of goals and make a big impact. Does anyone know anything about him or his style of play?

Yeah watched him in reserves. very gifted spots a pass turns quickly exactly what we need and plays in the centre of midfield. if we were well clear of danger last few games i would deffo give him some game time.

I think the stature is as much a mental thing as physical. Messi is tiny, Maradona is tiny even someone like Lee Johnson is small but doesn't play like it it terms of easily pushed off the ball. I agree Bryan and Reid look like kids on a school trip but I'd be intrigued to see how they coped in a few late game cameos.

I think the stature is as much a mental thing as physical. Messi is tiny, Maradona is tiny even someone like Lee Johnson is small but doesn't play like it it terms of easily pushed off the ball. I agree Bryan and Reid look like kids on a school trip but I'd be intrigued to see how they coped in a few late game cameos.

Can't do anything about height but Maradona was stocky and built like a brick shite house. Messi is also stocky and has beefed out over the last 3 or 4 years. Both Reid and Bryan will be working hard to do the same. Look at Kilkenny, he's not tall but has a solid body mass.

i watch most of their games a my lad is in the same team (u18s)

Bobby just come back from Loan so as Joe, neither has played much so started against Coventry on Saturday.

Coventry are top of the youth league, we lost 1-0 and played all the football, Bobby and Joe did fine, but our midfield is light and small, that will be the challenge for both of these players, they are very gifted and have a great first touch, but can they cut it physically, my bet is both will go on and make it, just not sure at what level just yet.

Archived