IGNORED

Anyone Really Surprised?

Forza Revolution

No not surprised, but to be honest while i feel for the city who made the trip to watch that dross, i dont really care for the cup this year like i didnt care when we lost to shef weds last year....the only priority is staying in this league....im far more excited about potential signings in jan then a complete overhaul of the total dross that mcinnes has inherited in the summer......to even be out of the bottom 3 at this stage is totally surprising, because when he took over i really didnt have much hope

What pisses me off is the fact that we've missed out on cup run money for the fifth year in a row, and we as fans would no doubt have to put up with increased prices to cover those costs and the threat of selling our better players to pay off debts.

It may not be happening right now, but soon it's going to start to happen. You only got to look at Lansdowns reaction to last season when we went out against Sheffield Wednesday to realise how important the revenue is.

No not surprised, but to be honest while i feel for the city who made the trip to watch that dross, i dont really care for the cup this year like i didnt care when we lost to shef weds last year....the only priority is staying in this league....im far more excited about potential signings in jan then a complete overhaul of the total dross that mcinnes has inherited in the summer......to even be out of the bottom 3 at this stage is totally surprising, because when he took over i really didnt have much hope

The fans who went should be given free pies until the end of the season....Bloody Pathetic!

However I'm excited about the first permanent signing with the promise of a couple more....

I hate to say it but we just aint a cup team are we..... and i dont know why??!!

5 years since we made the 4th round, ha ha trash!! up the league i say, always bealive!!

CTID!!

Its not just to the players, Del has had plenty of time to know what players want to wear the red of City,

Its all well and good turning up for games against the likes of southampton and west ham. But the motivation and team selection is down to the manager.

If anyone thinks im also having a go at the manager, "well i am"!

Players need to be brought in now, it will also show what kinds of players Del can attract.

Yes, it means more cash, which we cant afford, but the rubbish Del has at his disposal needs to be BINNED.

Not a lot has changed since Millen in the style of football

When was the last good cup performance? Under Wilson?

Not overly bothered as I made clear in the week but the fans that go each week deserve the players to perform. They deserve a cup game v Liverpool or man u, not a gutless display against the like or Crawley, Barmet ect.

Boro under Johnson I remember...

But today they thought they could just turn up and go through. Gutless, shocking and embarrassing.

Worried that this complacent effort happened under Dels watch.

Sadly not surprised, but that doesn't mean that I am hugely dissapointed and peed off.

BCFC and any form of a decent performance in a cup competition seems like an impossible dream. But why?

Oh well, maybe we'll get a non-league team next season, and be good enough to beat them. Hopefully it'll be the Sags.

Jeez we're really poo at times.

What pisses me off is the fact that we've missed out on cup run money for the fifth year in a row, and we as fans would no doubt have to put up with increased prices to cover those costs and the threat of selling our better players to pay off debts.

It may not be happening right now, but soon it's going to start to happen. You only got to look at Lansdowns reaction to last season when we went out against Sheffield Wednesday to realise how important the revenue is.

Thats a very good point. ST prices will probably increase now and it will be our fault that the players can't be bothered to turn up.

I don't blame the manager. He would want a cup win to strengthen his position. But as others have said he can't mould a clearly unbalanced, mentally and physically, team. This is when he will earn his money as a manager though and the players won't like it. Good.

Depressingly predictable. Crawley were always favourites for me tho. Just spoke to a mate who went he said the players blatantly werent interested

Thats a bit unfair and not strictly true, ...City players did try but they were quite abject and void of any real creativity..Crawley just didnt let up from the first whistle. Mcinness did try in the final third to inject a bit of life, but why Scuse and Woolford were not removed is a complete mystery to me as was why Cisse wasnt given a run out. IMO hes one of the better players in the squad.

Archived