IGNORED

Gj

BS3_RED

And.......................?

And.......if you don't have something constructive to say, wether positive or negative, why not just say nothing.

I for one will always be fond of GJ and wish him success where ever he goes. Think Yeovil could be a good appointment for him.

Nathan Jones doesn't work for the evil post anymore infact hardly anyone does that place is just a ghost town these days, nathan now works for the Times I think in London and has done for nearly a year

Working in London for nearly a year?

Nathan Jones, you've been gone too long.

He'll find it harder this time. The first time round he had some decent players that gelled Weale, McIndoe, super Gav & his son . What's the betting he'll get the same players back to do a job. . Plus Bas Savage ! He couldn't do it at Posh or Northampton and with less money around, i think they'll go down but he'll be given the time to turn it around

Does Skiverton have no shame??

Well it was probably either that or getting sacked.

I actually feel sorry for the bloke as he's been working miracles without any money. Lets see how GJ does without any money - he won't have the quality of Johnson, Weale, Williams like last time.

The sooner the better!!! Lets se if the overpaid little runt can get 12k a week down there, I think not. Is it a surprise that once daddy was sacked he was never considered for the first team again and has done a Nicky Hunt and sat on his ass for nearly two years taking a load of cash instead of saying right, money is not my aim I want to play football, but no same as alot of the players, greed.

You can't blame the players though. You have to question the board for sanctioning such lucrative contracts.

I actually feel sorry for the bloke as he's been working miracles without any money. Lets see how GJ does without any money - he won't have the quality of Johnson, Weale, Williams like last time.

Why not? He found those players on the cheap last time? Well, he didn't have to look too far for one of them but still - it didn't take lots of cash. It'll certainly be interesting to see how he does but I'd bet on them moving well away from relegation this season at least.

Why not? He found those players on the cheap last time? Well, he didn't have to look too far for one of them but still - it didn't take lots of cash. It'll certainly be interesting to see how he does but I'd bet on them moving well away from relegation this season at least.

This could be the perfect time to get JCR, Clarkson,Johnson jnr and Woolford off the wage bill.

I think Yeovil have got it right. They bring back the Prodigal Son, who doesn't have to be big spending as he brings the 'belief' package with him.

I heard a little on the radio where he said it was like having 2 managers with himself and Skiverton, they both had contacts etc. Although GJ perhaps wasn't an easy person to work with, maybe the last few months have been a bit of a wake up call with not too many options. I think he knows this and will be a bit different now, if he has any sense. It feels very much last chance so they HAVE to make it work.

As for Skiverton, ok he's not the boss but he also has much less of the pressure and focus. Gary has come back to make or break. He wasn't doing great and at almost every other club he would be out the door. He says he has been there 12 years so probably is very settled, so a step down and work with GJ or have to start over at another club, not really a choice was it.

They must be pretty comfortable with the fact that GJ is there to stay too, last time they always feared he would go on to bigger and better things. I don't think that will happen again!

Soooo glad he didn't go to the Gas!

Archived