IGNORED

Hereford V Sags

The Hippo

I don't think they are outplaying them, by all acounts at 1-1 and with 10 men on the pitch Hereford had a shot cleared off the line, Rovers sent their keeper up for a corner on 70, YES 70! minutes!

Really, at 1-1?

I don't think they are outplaying them, by all acounts at 1-1 and with 10 men on the pitch Hereford had a shot cleared off the line, Rovers sent their keeper up for a corner on 70, YES 70! minutes!

True. But I still maintain that I cannot remember when we ever took advantage of the extra man.

4-0 Sheff Utd, maybe Skiverton was doing an ok job... On another note surely Wilson can't finally lead a team out of league one, suppose there is still time for him to bottle it

Oh no according to the Gashead's it was just a joke, Jesus their banter is on another level! apparently we're thick but so far they have seriously thought they were getting Gary Johnson, Sean O'Driscoll and now Paul Ince, can't they see it's obvious nobody wants to manage them.

They are getting Ince. Can't believe they have pulled that one off!

Fair do to the gas. It's obviously something about Hereford though.

30 years ago City were bottom of Div 4 for 2 weeks, then we went to Hereford in Dec/Jan time and won 3-1.

City ended that season in mid table obscurity and went on to win promotion the following year.

Fair do to the gas. It's obviously something about Hereford though.

30 years ago City were bottom of Div 4 for 2 weeks, then we went to Hereford in Dec/Jan time and won 3-1.

City ended that season in mid table obscurity and went on to win promotion the following year.

Not quite 30 years ago when we were rock bottom was it 22A?

Anyway was that the match when John Kerr made his first away appearance?

Either way remember him playing at Hereford soon after joining City and being stunned by the size of the City following.

"More fans than my last club got for home games."

Not quite 30 years ago when we were rock bottom was it 22A?

Anyway was that the match when John Kerr made his first away appearance?

Either way remember him playing at Hereford soon after joining City and being stunned by the size of the City following.

"More fans than my last club got for home games."

The Kelly Brothers were playing.

My car broke down, only got in for second half, worth the cost of a battery though.

The Kelly Brothers were playing.

My car broke down, only got in for second half, worth the cost of a battery though.

Must be a different season then, can't imagine Errington, Nyrere and Kerr all in the same team.

The Kelly brothers couldn't have made many starts together, they only made a total of 6+ subs. between them.

I remember seeing one of their joint appearances at Plough Lane - we lost easily and such was the excitement some City fans were actually stretched out fast asleep on the terrace in the sun.

As El Raderino says above, perversely perhaps, it really was always great fun following City away in those days. yes.gifblink.gif

Archived