IGNORED

Evening Post Team Photo

RedM

You worry about the Brighton Boys...take a look at Burnell and Murray!!!! :):laugh:
I was about to put the exact same!!!!! Is that the reason Scotty came back????

Also, what is leapy up to??

The photo is too big to fit into the scanner. Mr RedM is trying to think of a way of doing it now! :(

did you want the whole pic whitey, or just the bit with Lee on, I maybe able to do that?!

I can scan it and email it to anyone who wants it. Just send me an email on robmallett88@talk21.com.

Not as good as the orginal but still okay,.

dont laugh but caskey has been chopped off cos he cant fit on the page!!!!

of all the players. i feel for you darren, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin..

Guest tommyisgod

Was looking at the photo, and wondered who that fat bloke (although to be fair, he's not actually that fat anymore!) at the far right in the back row was, before realising it was that elusive Darren Caskey fella. :(

:dunno:

Guest rednick_74
If your really that keen to see the picture why don't you go and buy a copy of the Post? Surely that wouldn't be too hard.

I wanna know why Lee Matthews is in it. I thought that he was classed as a Yeovil player at the moment?

i wouldnt mind taking a look at the post,but in taunton we get it a day late here.. :(

The photo is too big to fit into the scanner. Mr RedM is trying to think of a way of doing it now! :(

did you want the whole pic whitey, or just the bit with Lee on, I maybe able to do that?!

Hi RedM,

I was looking just for the full team picture to be honest, but thanks for the offer!!

Excitement building up in Scotland, watch out for the Scottish flag flying high in U14

Archived