IGNORED

Matthew Briggs

mart

Can anyone one else smell the bullshit!

Being in a public place like that the press would be all over it and would know, the last few city players that have come down have stayed in the radison blu so i would say the club has a account there if anywhere at all, but saying that if you know all this information surely you could find out the latvians name as every room has to assigned to a person FACT in hotel paperwork, i know this having got a degree in travel tourism and worked closely with hotels!

The club is interested in Briggs obviously but if you knew days ago then why say after sky report it??

Everyones got a source up there arse, or cant say or seen it myself :laugh:

Personally i dont think any of it will come true and wont sign but if they do i think it cant be great that he has only 6 appearences in 5/6 years for fulham only played once for orient i think on loan last season and we already have to half decent left backs at the club!

Being in a public place like that the press would be all over it and would know, the last few city players that have come down have stayed in the radison blu so i would say the club has a account there if anywhere at all, but saying that if you know all this information surely you could find out the latvians name as every room has to assigned to a person FACT in hotel paperwork, i know this having got a degree in travel tourism and worked closely with hotels!

The club is interested in Briggs obviously but if you knew days ago then why say after sky report it??

Personally i dont think any of it will come true and wont sign but if they do i think it cant be great that he has only 6 appearences in 5/6 years for fulham only played once for orient i think on loan last season and we already have to half decent left backs at the club!

Yes often people post stuff that doesn't come through or was just plain wrong. However there are one or two who consistantly acurate, lets face it we all know someone.

don,t big companies have accounts with hotels then. surely reception must know this when the guest checks out and there,s nothing to pay.

Prety sure Fulham used him a little on left midfield in early Europa/preseason games

Think he scored a goal or two and had some pretty decent reviews

Only remember it because a few people were talking him up as a good value fantasy footie pick if he held that spot into the full season proper

From Wiki : Matthew Briggs

After being scouted by Fulham at the age of eight after a performance for his Sunday league side, Briggs signed for Fulham. He attracted interest from Premier League teams such as Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea. Although Briggs is primarily a left back, he can play at centre back or as a left winger.

God I must be bored; he's some internet stuff for Briggs;

Wiki Page

Praise from Jol

Match report from game he scored his only senior goal, with pics

Sounds like a very promising prospect, and certainly an attack-minded player. It is mentioned he's played left-wing perviously.

And anyway, the last player we got from Fulham didn't turn out too badly. Fingers-crossed.

God I must be bored; he's some internet stuff for Briggs;

Wiki Page

Praise from Jol

Match report from game he scored his only senior goal, with pics

Sounds like a very promising prospect, and certainly an attack-minded player. It is mentioned he's played left-wing perviously.

And anyway, the last player we got from Fulham didn't turn out too badly. Fingers-crossed.

If he is an attack minded full back , coupled with the introduction of Foster , I wonder if DMc is considering the 3-5-2 option ?? It could be a useful tactic especially if Albert is injured.

---------------James------------------

----Wilson Carey Nyatanga/McGivern------

Foster Kilkenny Cisse Pearson Briggs

-----------Wood Pitman---------------

If he is an attack minded full back , coupled with the introduction of Foster , I wonder if DMc is considering the 3-5-2 option ?? It could be a useful tactic especially if Albert is injured.

---------------James------------------

----Wilson Carey Nyatanga/McGivern------

Foster Kilkenny Cisse Pearson Briggs

-----------Wood Pitman---------------

As long as we have three in the centre covering for our lack of strength there I'm all for it.

The gent's wiki page; Kaspars Dubra

21 year old full international 6'3'' centre back/defencive midfielder with (quote) ".. great scoring ability for defender."

He was on trial with Wolves last week, according to Latvian press Mick McCarthy does not think he is ready for the Premier league standard football at this point in time and recommended going to a Championship club. I think he maybe out of contract.

He was on trial with Wolves last week, according to Latvian press Mick McCarthy does not think he is ready for the Premier league standard football at this point in time and recommended going to a Championship club. i think he maybe out of contract.

Has denied on twitter (in response to two direct questions) that he is either on trial with or signing for us.

Evander Sno in his prime would be a fantastic addition right now.

Anyone who remembers the Ajax game and the way he controlled everything from central midfield.

Unfortunately I seem to remember our bouncing around manager at the time loved to play him out wide! !

Thank you Mr Johnson

Archived