IGNORED

Matthew Briggs

mart

Evander Sno in his prime would be a fantastic addition right now.

Anyone who remembers the Ajax game and the way he controlled everything from central midfield.

Unfortunately I seem to remember our bouncing around manager at the time loved to play him out wide! !

Thank you Mr Johnson

Considering Sno plays with a pacemaker now I'm not sure he'd be the man he used to be.

Has denied on twitter (in response to two direct questions) that he is either on trial with or signing for us.

One of them was mine and he flatly denied it. Although i would hardly expect him to confirm it if he was currently on trial, had he been on trial previously and been released i imagine he would have said so.

I prefer the far more 'realistic' and complimentary article here from talksport:-

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1467/60/bristol-city-chasing-fulham-youngster

or here:-

Fulham's England Under-21 defender Matthew Briggs is a wanted man - with Championship Play-off hopefuls Bristol City leading the way.

Briggs made a promising start to the season but has not featured in the Premier League since November and has not even been part of Martin Jol's matchday squad for recent games.

At least two other Championship clubs are interested in taking the 20-year-old left-back on loan after learning that he may be available.

But City lead the race to capture him and are hoping to have Briggs on board by the time they play Doncaster on Saturday.

:worship2: Gotta hand it to talksport if they know something coming out of their crystal ball that we don't. :)

I prefer the far more 'realistic' and complimentary article here from talksport:-

http://www.talksport...ulham-youngster

or here:-

Fulham's England Under-21 defender Matthew Briggs is a wanted man - with Championship Play-off hopefuls Bristol City leading the way.

Briggs made a promising start to the season but has not featured in the Premier League since November and has not even been part of Martin Jol's matchday squad for recent games.

At least two other Championship clubs are interested in taking the 20-year-old left-back on loan after learning that he may be available.

But City lead the race to capture him and are hoping to have Briggs on board by the time they play Doncaster on Saturday.

:worship2: Gotta hand it to talksport if they know something coming out of their crystal ball that we don't. :)

:laugh:! Even the most optimistic on this forum wouldn't have us down as play-off hopefuls. Maybe they have heard from the inside that half the teams in the league are going into admin?

Archived