IGNORED

Fm 2012 Help

Club and Country

On the previous fm 2012 thread, which i now cant find

i posted about an error message i was recieving and somebody told me how to fix the problem..........off course i have forgotten how to do it...

So any help you would be much appreciated

message i am recieving says

This game is currently unavailable

please try again another time

many thanks

On the previous fm 2012 thread, which i now cant find

i posted about an error message i was recieving and somebody told me how to fix the problem..........off course i have forgotten how to do it...

So any help you would be much appreciated

message i am recieving says

This game is currently unavailable

please try again another time

many thanks

I had this on Friday, reinstalled it and it was fine. You won't lose saved games either!

anyone know any good signings for city

Depends which league you are in, in the Champ get Orlandi from Swansea

If you've made it to the Prem try Joel Campbell from Arsenal or Sterling from Liverpool. Steven Taylor on season long load from Newcastle is rather handy too.

I could be wrong but last time this happened to a few people it was because there was an update available/downloading. I think you should make sure there is nothing active in the downloads or waiting for download (think if you right click on the game in the library you can change the options for updating. Should be fine once at the current version.

I've been manager of Norweigen side Tromso for 6 years winning 6 consecutive titles and 5 domestic cups. Just been offered the job at Real Madrid going to manage them for 20 seasons then City until the year 2050 when i'll retire and delete the game until FM 2013.

Games like this are too easy :rolleyes:

Haha quality mate!

At the start of my 4th season, signed a staggering 70! Yes 70 players (mostly under 21 frees) and I am currently loaning them out for loan fee's of up to 2million! Won fa cup, league cup, Euro x2 and championship. Finished 7th in the prem twice now, and have a top squad. Just blew my £18 mill transfer budget in a few days! But things are looking good. Stadium upgrade, filling 27,000. Adebayor has been in great form along with Darron Gibson, who scores goal of the month contenders for fun!

Addicted to the game, only wish the real city could play as well!

Only knew because I had the same problem 3 or 4 times!

Think this is the best place to ask then -

Having played the game and seen our players - who do you think is underrated or overrated, what particular stats need changing and who needs changimng position (for example Skuse improved at right back)?

Only knew because I had the same problem 3 or 4 times!

Think this is the best place to ask then -

Having played the game and seen our players - who do you think is underrated or overrated, what particular stats need changing and who needs changimng position (for example Skuse improved at right back)?

The injury proneness level for Nicky Maynard is way too high, he's played every game this season...

Still think Adomah is under-rated.

I just ordered this game for £14 from amazon ... Hope it was money well spent.... I havnt had one since chsmiponship manager 09 and am in need of a seriius managerial fix... Heard a lot of reviews complaining about how complicated it is... What do you guys think??

I just ordered this game for £14 from amazon ... Hope it was money well spent.... I havnt had one since chsmiponship manager 09 and am in need of a seriius managerial fix... Heard a lot of reviews complaining about how complicated it is... What do you guys think??

Say goodbye to your life I spent 12 hours + pissing about before I played a single game.

Started my first career with city yesterday despite having the game since it was released. I sold Maynard for £2.5m to Southampton, DJ to west brom and also got rid of JCR, LJ, Hunt, James Wilson, McALlister and clarkson. Before I did this I asked the board to increase the % of transfer revenue that could be reinvested in the team.

I signed a Romanian international gk called Cristian Balgradean, 2 Argentinian strikers called Agustin Torassa and Pablo Mouche, a centre half called Ryan McGowan who is quality, a Czech left back called Rosa and Australian international called Michael Zullo who can play lb, lm and cm.

I'm top after about 7 games. Reading 2 points behind me. Lost to palace in the 2nd round of the league cup. For further updates follow me on twitter @jambojambo83 ha!

Do do spend a fair amount of time 'messing' about before you start, but worth it in the end.

This is my first management game since the heady day of commodore amiga!

Started off as Bath City, tried to sign a couple of city youth team on loan, City agreed but the players refused to join me! How rude!

Still I'm doing better than the real Bath City, currently 7th and Scotty Murray, Joe Burnell & Alex Russell are the best players by far!

Archived