IGNORED

Fm 2012 Help

Club and Country

I have Fm12 on the PC and Fm12 on the ipad. The verdict....

PC version is very complex and can take up to an hour to play 1 game, if you have the time then it is fab, but if you have kids and a nagging wife then what are you doing playing computer games in the first place?! .. I ask myself!

The ipad version of fm12 is a lot quicker. In the same hour I can get through 5 or 6 games, I can pick the game up while sat in the lounge watching SSN and play a game within 10 mins. It reminds me of playing an updated version of the CM01/02 games which were less complex and personally i prefer that.

I feel that PC games have run their course. If I want to play a game then I don't want to have to play it on a pc or laptop with a mouse etc ... It's just a pain. It's console all the way for me but for this game I have to revert to the old style until now. The game on the ipad is a snip at about £6 and well worth it

Cheers guys... Ive got abit of time to kill atm coz my january exams are done so yeah FM seemed like a good way to use it up... I allways take forever before playin a single game anyway so ill probably end up spending a week before playin a game :P but yeah ....whats the budget for city first season i was just wonderin?

[quote name='LoyalRed' timestamp='132722027

I feel that PC games have run their course. If I want to play a game then I don't want to have to play it on a pc or laptop with a mouse etc ... It's just a pain. It's console all the way for me but for this game I have to revert to the old style until now. The game on the ipad is a snip at about £6 and well worth it

With about 11 league games left I was roughly 12 points clear of a small group of teams including Reading, Ipswich and West Ham. Then, after being unbeaten for 20 games, I lose 4 on the bounce, my lead in cut to 3 points and my whole team are really low on morale. I got spanked by reading in the fa cup quarter final too even though I started with my strongest line up. Will resume tomorrow, about 7 or 8 league games left, hopefully won't blow it. The board asked me in January if I wished to change my expectations. As I was 10-12 points clear at that point I changed it from top half finish to win the league! If I don't achieve that I'm guessing I will get sacked.

On the previous fm 2012 thread, which i now cant find

i posted about an error message i was recieving and somebody told me how to fix the problem..........off course i have forgotten how to do it...

So any help you would be much appreciated

message i am recieving says

This game is currently unavailable

please try again another time

many thanks

I know this probably isnt the right place for this but I have a question.

If I download FM12 for my Ipod Touch, do I have to be connected to Wi-fi to play it or can I play Off Line?

Anyone's help is graetly appeciated!!!!

Thanks

I know this probably isnt the right place for this but I have a question.

If I download FM12 for my Ipod Touch, do I have to be connected to Wi-fi to play it or can I play Off Line?

Anyone's help is graetly appeciated!!!!

Thanks

Download via wifi, you can only play it offline.

Archived