IGNORED

Yannick Must Start Saturday

the frampton balti

Watching the wolves-birmingham game Birmingham have a player i think is aged 17 is it redmond..He looks quick and full of energy willing to take players on and movement is first class...Now i remember a player like that in pre-season and his name is BOBBY REID whats happened to him..??

Watching the wolves-birmingham game Birmingham have a player i think is aged 17 is it redmond..He looks quick and full of energy willing to take players on and movement is first class...Now i remember a player like that in pre-season and his name is BOBBY REID whats happened to him..??

Couldn't break into the Cheltenham side when he was on loan there.

Just seems strange these young players just vanish or loose confidence..Its a shame he looked promising in the summer and i honestly thought Reid would be the one to at least give us that option of a attacking midfielder .

Yep, Cheltnham are my second team. Bobby played about 2 mins of football their. As his game time showed they were not impressed by i know for a fact he wasnt rated by the coaches their.

Marlon Pack is a player mind for them. Ex Pompey. Box to box with good technical ability.

Yep, Cheltnham are my second team. Bobby played about 2 mins of football their. As his game time showed they were not impressed by i know for a fact he wasnt rated by the coaches their.

Marlon Pack is a player mind for them. Ex Pompey. Box to box with good technical ability.

What coaches do you know? Name them?

He may be quick without the ball, but I've only ever seen him dithering when he's got the ball at his feet, I've seen him a handful of times (wasn't at Brighton) and I'm completely unimpressed.

So far all I can see is Bas Savage on the wing, all said and done, it's early days and I'm sure he will come good, for the moment I'd say he's way of a decent starting championship player.

It's amazing how all of a sudden JCR is being seen as some sort of saviour because he is a defensive option for a wide midfielder, something that assuming we go 4-4-2 again the inclusion of Skuse or Cisse in our midfield would already be.

If Adomah is ruled out I'd definitely start with Bolasie, as we'll already have enough defensive players on the pitch and in a side short of creativity and almost totally devoid of goal threat surely we've got to look to include someone who is going to run at the opposition and try to create something?

No disrespect intended, but we're playing at home to one of the very few sides actually below us for goodness sake!

Couldn't agree more! Why people are saying JCR should play is beyond me! He is nowhere near good enough for crying out loud! And certainly not for the current dog fight we are in!

Do people not follow team selections? He hasn't been involved, why? Because Del does not rate him and he is hopeless!!!!!!!

Bolasie to start? Not in my team. Sure he's a potential match winner going forward but be just can't defend at all and we've seen already that McInnes likes to have a solid bank of 10 behind the ball when not in possession and 11 back when defending a corner.

As we saw at Brighton, Bolasie can make quite an impact coming on late when defenders are tiring. I'd keep him on the bench.

He isn't on the pitch to defend? That's like saying nyatanga should'nt be on the pitch because he can't score.

Thought I'd be the first to say what a great performance....bookends! Esp yannick today. Why did we switch off! Didnt thonk it was a sending off.....didnt seem to do us much good a nyhows good first half

With all the controversy at the moment over the reckless two footed tackles, I'm surprised the guy waited for the ref to show him the card! Looked defo red to me.

Yannick was amazing today, after reading some posts on here saying that his previuos club thought he was the better of the two, i can now see why - Albert was good but any scouts today would have witnessed a great performance by smiler - fantastic good on ya !!!! :clapping:

Thought I'd be the first to say what a great performance....bookends! Esp yannick today. Why did we switch off! Didnt thonk it was a sending off.....didnt seem to do us much good a nyhows good first half

Beye launched himself two footed at a ball he was never gonna win, Skuse hopped out the way. Couple years ago no problem, currently straight red for stupidity if nothing else.

He was outstanding today, black messi. Like Albert's younger brother!

But don't want us to expect that every week, he is still developing at this level and it was against a relegation side. So if he has a bad game we shouldn't put him down, still see him as an impact sub at the moment.

Though it has to be said, he was quality today! Deserved a goal...

Yala helped out Foster, as Foster is a right mid at trade.. So as Yala bombed forward and towards the other flank there was room for Foster to move into. Has to play at LB, seems very competant and very useful if we need to play him on the wing.

Had the confidence to shoot from distance, I rate Ryan McG at LB, but Foster provides more going forward.

I cant see mcgivern in the team for the rest of the season regularyl i hope we come in for a LB and keep foster on the right where hes more comfortable and have wilson and fontaine when there fit in the centre... With cisse sitting in front of them giving kilkennyand pearson more room in a more central role and then uncle and yala down the wings and wood up front i think this is our best team and i said it before the game so glad he played it near enough like that.... I just dont know where elliott fits in Because cisse seems torun the show Atm :)

Archived