IGNORED

You Thought You Got Rid Off Him

Ciderhead433

Why shouldn't he have been sacked? 1 win in 12 games is poor and in that they've faile to beat teams they NEEDED to beat to stay in the Premier League; Norwich at home. Sunderland at home; Blackburn at home. Getting tonked 6-0 by Fulham. It's always soneone elses fault with Warnock and you'll never hear him put his hands up and say "we weren't good enough" or "I need to take responsibility as manager". He can imply it was Joey Barton's fault he got sacked because he was tweeting all and sundry till the cows come home, but he signed Barton, he was supposed to be managing Barton and at the end of the day, results speak for themselves.

Why shouldn't he have been sacked? 1 win in 12 games is poor and in that they've faile to beat teams they NEEDED to beat to stay in the Premier League; Norwich at home. Sunderland at home; Blackburn at home. Getting tonked 6-0 by Fulham. It's always soneone elses fault with Warnock and you'll never hear him put his hands up and say "we weren't good enough" or "I need to take responsibility as manager". He can imply it was Joey Barton's fault he got sacked because he was tweeting all and sundry till the cows come home, but he signed Barton, he was supposed to be managing Barton and at the end of the day, results speak for themselves.

They were not in the bottom 3 - so he was doing a good job in my opinion.

When complains of tweeting - I dont think he is talking about barton or any other player for that matter. Their chairman and many other people at qpr are on twitter....

Anyway, I wont lose any sleep over it, because hes a right **** :winner_third_h4h:

They were not in the bottom 3 - so he was doing a good job in my opinion.

When complains of tweeting - I dont think he is talking about barton or any other player for that matter. Their chairman and many other people at qpr are on twitter....

Anyway, I wont lose any sleep over it, because hes a right **** :winner_third_h4h:

I think they were heading there, though I'm sure if the board backed Warnock in the transfer Market as they appear to be backing Hughes he would have got them safe. I guess QPR have delusions of grandeur and envisage themselves visiting the Nou Camp in the Champions League in the next couple of years

To be honest, even if he has been poorly treated I don't care; he's a smug, self-satisfied ****** who always blames others for his shortcomings

I think they were heading there, though I'm sure if the board backed Warnock in the transfer Market as they appear to be backing Hughes he would have got them safe. I guess QPR have delusions of grandeur and envisage themselves visiting the Nou Camp in the Champions League in the next couple of years

To be honest, even if he has been poorly treated I don't care; he's a smug, self-satisfied ****** who always blames others for his shortcomings

Exactly :)

Can't stand the bloke but I am on his side with this one. The trouble you get with foreign owners is they want instant success and have no idea how football works, they think money always buys success but it doesn't always work like that, look at chelsea!

Can't stand the bloke but I am on his side with this one. The trouble you get with foreign owners is they want instant success and have no idea how football works, they think money always buys success but it doesn't always work like that, look at chelsea!

To be fair, Chelsea had instant success. Won a few premier leagues, won a few FA and league cups and came within a penalty of winning the Champions League.

Agreed! Trodden on or not he was even by his standards losing the plot in his last few games in charge and probably had become a bit of a liability.

He feels hard done by saying he's been pushed out, but it must of happened to another manager for him to get the position in the first place, he seems to forget that! If he didn't like Twitter use, he should have stopped it, many clubs have.

Also, he must have known the type of people involved in the club when he joined. How many managers they have got through in recent years (almost puts the Gas to shame) and other crontroversies attached to the club, and likewise they knew what a 'character' he was.

Be interesting to see where he goes next. I would hate him here btw. Seems like he is going to write a book spilling the beans from what I'd guess.

Archived