Was looking in the transfer players that have gone out in the January window

today and saw the following ex City players where now:

Leicester - Northampton Chris Weale month loan

Stevenage - Aldershot Guy Madjo 18 month contract

No club - Yeovil Kelly Youga till end of season

Burton - Rochdale Kevin Amankwaah till end of season

Barnsley - Charlton Danny Haynes 18 month contract

Oxford - Hereford Simon Clist 18 month contract

I wonder how many more will go in transfer window !

Hiya all

Was looking in the transfer players that have gone out in the January window

today and saw the following ex City players where now:

Leicester - Northampton Chris Weale month loan

Stevenage - Aldershot Guy Madjo 18 month contract

No club - Yeovil Kelly Youga till end of season

Burton - Rochdale Kevin Amankwaah till end of season

Barnsley - Charlton Danny Haynes 18 month contract

Oxford - Hereford Simon Clist 18 month contract

I wonder how many more will go in transfer window !

Players like Madjo and Youga really were a sign of the times at the club back then!

Guy Madjo was a joke. Kelly Youga didn't look too bad under Gary in the short spell he was here and Chris Weale is far too good for a team at the bottom of the football league.

Yeh agree there i asked where Chris Weale was on a earlier thread, i think if my memory is right he started of well at Leicester but then made a few mistakes, maybe it's worth keeping an eye on his performances at Northampton with our current keeper situation.

You've got to be joking. His performances were slammed at that time and several fans decribed him as the worst player they'd ever seen in a City shirt. :facepalm:

Glad you've said that. I was not sure if it was Youga or Sankofa , might have been both !!

You've got to be joking. His performances were slammed at that time and several fans decribed him as the worst player they'd ever seen in a City shirt. :facepalm:

Youga never really shone as such. I remember him and Osei Sankofa playing at swindon one season and getting absolutely pulled apart. Sankofa went on to do ok for us but Youga was awful. I think both were on loan from Charlton.

Youga never really shone as such. I remember him and Osei Sankofa playing at swindon one season and getting absolutely pulled apart. Sankofa went on to do ok for us but Youga was awful. I think both were on loan from Charlton.

Sankofa at right back I remember having a few good games at the gate. Youga looked like one of those players who does his job without getting that noticed, still he's obviously not impressed and has gone from a youth team player at Lyon to a free agent joining Yeovil.

Sankofa at right back I remember having a few good games at the gate. Youga looked like one of those players who does his job without getting that noticed, still he's obviously not impressed and has gone from a youth team player at Lyon to a free agent joining Yeovil.

I remember that season and the one before saw a lot of players come and go! Sadly most of the players were not the best!

Talking about old times, isn't this such a good link!

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10327~30972,00.html

The days when City used to batter sides..

That team on paper still to this day looks brilliant.. apart from Bas Savage!

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine Woodman

Cotterill Russell Skuse Murray

Brooker Savage(If it was Lita that would be one hell of a side in League 1)

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10327~30972,00.html

The days when City used to batter sides..

That team on paper still to this day looks brilliant.. apart from Bas Savage!

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine Woodman

Cotterill Russell Skuse Murray

Brooker Savage(If it was Lita that would be one hell of a side in League 1)

Haha yeah apart from big bad Bas! Although Mark McCammon was a camel!

Cotterill and Murray used to tear defences to bits, Alex Russell pinging it about and Skuse hunting down the opposition. 6 years ago, crikey.

Time just goes! I remember the days of Dani Rodrigues! Certainly seen some players over the years thats for sure! Hated the home kit that season mind!!

Guy Madjo was a joke. Kelly Youga didn't look too bad under Gary in the short spell he was here and Chris Weale is far too good for a team at the bottom of the football league.

Never saw Madjo play for us. Did he even play that many games? Got the impression from others that he was a bit of a donkey. Tbh I pray we never have strikers as bad as Barry Corr, McCammon, Wayne Andrews, Andy Smith, and Bas who we had back then!

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine Bell

Murray Tinnion Wilkshire Rougier (Loved watching him)

Lita Maynard

That would be my favorite City 11 of the past 10 years.

Probably fergot one or two players but all 11 of those were either brilliant or just very entertaining.

Obviously Christian Roberts, Lee Peacock, Alex Russell, Steve Phillips and Steven Caulker were all very good players aswell. Not forgetting the one and only Tony Butler!

Archived