IGNORED

Kalifa Cisse

hinsleburg

He is a quiet player, but he makes the tackles and is envolved in the dictation of the play.

Wont make the headlines or be the big name player, but does the job that is required. Personally I feel he is underrated and would recommend giving him an extension of 2 years.

He is a quiet player, but he makes the tackles and is envolved in the dictation of the play.

Wont make the headlines or be the big name player, but does the job that is required. Personally I feel he is underrated and would recommend giving him an extension of 2 years.

I suspect we'll offer him a contract, though it will probably be on less generous terms than we bought him for. Whether he accepts is another matter. He's probably got one decent signing on fee left in his career...

Good performances during the season but too me his legs goes in the last fifteen minutes. Worth another year?, no he will be on high wages.

How can you say he isn't worthy of another year.. He's been one of our best players this season and for a player of real quality you got to pay their wages.. without him we'd be in alot worse trouble.

Best defensive midfielder in years, not overall centre midfielder. Nobody will come close to Tinnion for me.

A pairing of KC and BT in his pomp would be rather awesome

Name a better one. Cisse was class at Reading but lost his way.

I thought when Coppell brought him in great signing, hope he proves me wrong he gets a new 2yr deal and then McInnes thinks right i need to build the way i want to play with Cisse DM, sorry people i don't see this, time will tell. He has done a great job since Millen refused to play him but if we wan't to progress with McIneess game plan of closing down and hunting the ball we need players more mobile than him over 90 minutes.

Doherty, Hartley, Kilkenny that looks better to me.

Not a lot of strength, height, power or athleticism there. Also what would you do for the last 15 minutes with Doherty and Hartley being substituted? I really don't think Kilkenny is within a country mile of being one of our best midfielders in recent years and he never will be. Hartley had some class and Doherty in his prime was exellent if played with the right players. Shame he never seemed to be fit enough. For me Kilkenny is nowhere near.

Not a lot of strength, height, power or athleticism there. Also what would you do for the last 15 minutes with Doherty and Hartley being substituted? I really don't think Kilkenny is within a country mile of being one of our best midfielders in recent years and he never will be. Hartley had some class and Doherty in his prime was exellent if played with the right players. Shame he never seemed to be fit enough. For me Kilkenny is nowhere near.

I thought we were talking prime of there careers, players getting around the pitch, shit Spain have done something wrong, strength, power athleticism & height, all there coaches should be sacked. Doherty could get around a pitch when he was fit and Kilkenny is class so again you are disagreeing with yourself wierd,

Archived