IGNORED

Will The Club Put The Block On Leeds Fans Buying Tickets In The Home Section?

Never to the dark side

Leeds still have 500 tickets for sale for their visit to the gate

Leeds fans who have made SIX away trips will have until Friday to purchase a ticket

After that (if there are still any left) they will go on general sale

Just hope our community club don't sell tickets to leeds fans who don't have local address's

• Admin

I know of a Leeds fan who purchased tickets for his work colleagues in the Dolman stand last season, he has already been turned down this season as shows up on the Leeds database.

Ironically he was offered as many tickets as he wanted for the Donny game :laugh:

Very difficult to avoid as Leeds have a fan base from all over the country, many with BS postcodes.

If they are not wearing a flat cap and carrying a pigeon have can they be spotted?

As long as they sit down and shut up no problem. If not.........

boxing.gif

I was in the shop today (buying my Reading ticket) and a chap was trying to buy a ticket for the Leeds game.

He was advised that as he was not on our (Bristol City's) database as having purchased tickets before he would not be sold a ticket!! and was turned away

(especially if they have only purchased tickets once before i.e. for the leeds game last year!!)

So it does seem we have some checks in place although i am sure some will get in

Isn't this simple? To get to the BCFC ticket office there's a small number of steps. If someone looks suspicious then the ticket office can ask the person to turn around and bounce down the steps head first.

If they do this successfully, then sell them the ticket.

So we are losing 10 million a year and we are turning people away...... You couldn't make it up.

Aye cos if they are let in, the club lose 6 to 10 season ticket holders due to banning orders after kicking the shit out of the unwanted Leeds fans who shouldn't be in the home end to start with.

So we are losing 10 million a year and we are turning people away...... You couldn't make it up.

Well I shall be buying tickets for 3 Leeds fans next week in the dolman..

Well you are part of the problem, the Dolman is a Bristol City supporters part of the ground, so if your muppet mates decide to jump up if they score and get battered, and trouble erupts. Then you should be banned as well for three years, as you have potentionaly caused the problem by bringing them in to our part of the ground, knowing full well what would happen.

Well you are part of the problem, the Dolman is a Bristol City supporters part of the ground, so if your muppet mates decide to jump up if they score and get battered, and trouble erupts. Then you should be banned as well for three years, as you have potentionaly caused the problem by bringing them in to our part of the ground, knowing full well what would happen.

Agreed. If they cant get them in the away end then tough luck.

When I've had a go at getting a ticket online I get the following message:"WE'RE SORRY!Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?"

Now I've only bought tickets online twice this season and have phoned up to get away tickets 5 times; have I not been to enough home matches this season to qualify getting a Leeds ticket online. They should sell me one if I ring up the ticket office right??

Well my "muppet" mate won't jump up if Leeds score like they didn't last season when Leeds scored!

Tit

Exactly right, superb post.

Why is it only with Leeds fans. Any other intelligent modern football fan will try to obtain tickets from their own club. If the allocation sells out then so be it, tough luck. If City fills their allocation for an away match and I miss out then that's my tough luck.

What I don't do is think I'm above the law and try to con my way in . Small wonder nobody likes them

Well my "muppet" mate won't jump up if Leeds score like they didn't last season when Leeds scored!

Tit

You are being the TIT, for one bringing Leeds fans into the part of the ground where there was trouble last year, and a even bigger TIT for bragging on here that you are going to do it. I will apologise for putting the word "muppets", as I don't know your mates, but the rest of my oringinal post I stand by.

For the record, we know who 'Taunton City' is, and he will not be allowed to buy any tickets for the Leeds game. We are doing everything we can to keep Leeds fans out of home areas, and would expect our supporters to help us with this.

Archived