IGNORED

Forum Looks Quality.

Brizzle Jordan

This may seem trivial, but any chance the Work Skin could lose the colour in the main forum topic list....a hell of a lot harder to hide the fact you're on a non-work forum with avatar pics and blue/orange on the screen!

Besides that I like the new look.... Yeah, it's got kind of a retro feel with all the clean lines and squareness etc, but I quite like that to be honest. Great job again Tom.

I haven't really finished it yet, I will tidy it up

On the mobile version can there be a button to go back to main forum at bottom of page rather than having to go up to top, takes a while on long threads like the maynard one!!

What type of phone are you using?

What type of phone are you using?

Mentioned this yesterday Tom. Seems a problem on Andriod, you said about tapping at top of screen but it doesn't work.

The only way to get to a new thread is to scroll all the way up, a right pain tbh.

Anything you can do to help will be appreciated!

Well done, Tom. My initial feelings about the change were not particularly good - just didn't seem to look right. But now I have ised it a bit more and worked out what is what, I think it is great and an improvement on the previous version. particularly like the ability to hide signatures, makes it easier to see what the post text is in some case - and you can more on the screen. Overall - :clap::dancing2::chant6ez::winner_third_h4h:

Good colour contrast and headlines Tom. As one of the older dinosaurs I find it easier to read.

However my companion dog Jacko just groaned and rolled over. Something about Jack Russells having no place in the colour selection.

Lazy Mods ? I thought that was an unpaid position, good for them.

I think the old mobile skin was developed from the main skin if that makes sense, where as IPB develop theres seperately. It's very annoying that it died a death as I can reasuure you from a admin/mod perspective it totally lacks all that functionality that the old mobile skin had too. The only solution would be to delvelop our own mobile skin from the stock main one. Sadly I don't have the time to do this and keeping it up to date will prove tiresome.. or the chap somehow pulls his finger out of his arse and redoes the old one.. he did say he still planned to do it but I'm skeptical. He's taken a fair few peoples money (mine included)

Good colour contrast and headlines Tom. As one of the older dinosaurs I find it easier to read.

However my companion dog Jacko just groaned and rolled over. Something about Jack Russells having no place in the colour selection.

Lazy Mods ? I thought that was an unpaid position, good for them.

my jrt bitch nasnt noticed the difference.

i have though,much easier to read from an old farts prospective

Archived