IGNORED

Forum Looks Quality.

Brizzle Jordan

I have found the settings button but can't see a "Hide avatars option" is this still an option?

Not sure it exists as an option by default, I'll probably be able to add it with a hack thou

Tom, Do you mean I'll have to re-load my sexy lady avatar? I've had her so long I'd never remember where I found her.

Will try and attach it to this so you can save it from here but may cock it up as it's my first post. If not Google 'Robbored otib' on image seach and your old avatar is about the 13th one or so.

m051.gif

Looks good.

Don't think it has been mentioned but on the mobile version (on iphone via Safari or Invision IPB board app anyway) on the front page of "football chat" the page numbers seem to have disappeared against the subject so for example the Nicky Maynard thread now shows the text "25 pages" rather than numbers with borders that you can click on.

It is annoying because you would have to go into that thread and click thru those 25 pages by pressing "Next".

The old mobile skin was a third party development that sadly is no longer produced. I had put the whole upgrade off for many months because I was loaved to move away from it. The newer one lacks a bit of functionality. Remember though if you click on the icon to the left of the topic it will take you to the last unread post...

The "go to first new post" option coming back would be good please.

My computer is not liking the upgrade so far for some reason, but hopefully it will sort itself out soon!

This please.

My initial thought is that I don't like it... (sorry)... but the above is my main gripe.

Its still there, just click the icon, think its a city badge, where the first new post button used to be.

Aah... fair play... I take it back... although to be fair I don't see how we were supposed to work that out... that icon used to just be for the thread status...

The most convenient thing about the forum before this change was (IMO) that when you appointed your cursor to a thread title, you would be able to see the general jist of the original post without actually going into the thread. Is there any way that we can get that back please?

This may seem trivial, but any chance the Work Skin could lose the colour in the main forum topic list....a hell of a lot harder to hide the fact you're on a non-work forum with avatar pics and blue/orange on the screen!

Besides that I like the new look.... Yeah, it's got kind of a retro feel with all the clean lines and squareness etc, but I quite like that to be honest. Great job again Tom.

Archived