IGNORED

Ribiero

Esmond Million's Bung

i was actually gonna post about ribs a few days ago but thought better, my boss is a big scunny supporter, last season did 44 games, when they got ribs he told me, i said "Really good player, IF he stays fit, made of glass mate".

After Ribs first game he said and i quote "Awesome player, holds the ball, not scared to go foward, really good signing, Then a bit ago he texted me from a game, "guess what, Ribs injured during warm up, dead leg not playing tonight,...he then said the dead leg seemed to take an age to sort.

Then i get this text tonight...

Good news. Ribiero starts. Bad news.... he lasted about 45 seconds. carried off on a stretcher. while he was getting treatment, wednesday scored .....after about 80 seconds,......my reply as stated above, If he was a horse.

Feel really sorry for him as he seemed really good on his debut, only going on what told, just seems very very unlucky.

i was actually gonna post about ribs a few days ago but thought better, my boss is a big scunny supporter, last season did 44 games, when they got ribs he told me, i said "Really good player, IF he stays fit, made of glass mate".

After Ribs first game he said and i quote "Awesome player, holds the ball, not scared to go foward, really good signing, Then a bit ago he texted me from a game,

Hes telling you porkies then mate because Ribs was taken out badly by the Scunny Goalie in training which the Scunny Manager was not happy about.

The Local press reported it as a bad Haematoma on the thigh.

"guess what, Ribs injured during warm up, Wrong dead leg not playing tonight,...The next game after his training injury was Saturday Afternoon against Stevenage ... wrong again !!! he then said the dead leg seemed to take an age to sort.

Then i get this text tonight...

Good news. Ribiero starts. Bad news.... he lasted about 45 seconds. carried off on a stretcher. while he was getting treatment, wednesday scored .....after about 80 seconds,......my reply as stated above, If he was a horse. hes actually been fit for the whole season so far apart from two injurries which were not his fault, less injurries infact than half the City First team..

Took a forehead full in the face, Knocked cold, bad mouth injury with stitches, Doctor would not let him return.

Feel really sorry for him as he seemed really good on his debut, only going on what told, What you were told was Bollocks...with respect.. just seems very very unlucky.

Why do people write this ***t...you couldnt make it up !......or could you ???

You sure your mate goes to the Scunny matches or is he just another AC poster like 90 % of those on this forum who just like to post Bullshit

Why do people write this ***t...you couldnt make it up !......or could you ???

You sure your mate goes to the Scunny matches or is he just another AC poster like 90 % of those on this forum who just like to post Bullshit

At last a sensible non vindictive post on the subject..

Get out ribiero's ass - he's got enough injury problems as it is!

get rid we can't afford to carry injury prone over rated players Skuse is a better right back and thats not even his postion

Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that ...but we dont have to afford Ribs.... his wage is being picked up by S****horpe.

Just posting the facts about the situation as many are just fabricating vindictive and inaccurate posts about Ribs situation which are just utter rubbish...

Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that ...but we dont have to afford Ribs.... his wage is being picked up by S****horpe.

Just posting the facts about the situation as many are just fabricating vindictive and inaccurate posts about Ribs situation which are just utter rubbish...

Please don't take this the wrong way but Ribs is a liabilty he can't stay fit time and time again he picks up injuries. He was easily a 1m player a few years ago now he would'nt be worth a tranfer fee. He has bags of abilty but if you spend more time on the treatment table than you do on the pitch you are next to worthless whether it's his fault or not his future in the game is'nt good.

I feel very sorry for the guy.

I don't really understand the way people take the piss out of him; always seemed more than keen to play and play well for us, he's just had awful luck coupled with a seeming ​predilection for injuries (and I italicise that because I'm not a doctor or physio).

Wish him well in his recovery.

I feel very sorry for the guy.

I don't really understand the way people take the piss out of him; always seemed more than keen to play and play well for us, he's just had awful luck coupled with a seeming ​predilection for injuries (and I italicise that because I'm not a doctor or physio).

Wish him well in his recovery.

He's a footballer it's the risk you take (unless your a Doncaster player) but he will still get paid in full, unlike the people who operate in the real world and get sick, ill or injured.

He's a footballer it's the risk you take (unless your a Doncaster player) but he will still get paid in full, unlike the people who operate in the real world and get sick, ill or injured.

I guess. I just don't like that people have a pop at him; it's not like he wants to be injured and I fully believe he'd be a very committed player for us if free of injuries.

Archived