IGNORED

Leeds Fans Will Be In The Home Ends..

Lew-T

the club have cancelled all tickets and returned all money to anyone buying one with a yorkshire address,

That won't stop them. I know a few leeds lads who live in Bristol but they are a nice bunch (suprising I know). But no doubt there are some nasty characters aswell.

That won't stop them. I know a few leeds lads who live in Bristol but they are a nice bunch (suprising I know). But no doubt there are some nasty characters aswell.

They've cancelled some of them as well its all in David Lloydds blog,

The club is doing everything possible to stop it happening hence the restuctions on the EE and no potd

The club is doing everything possible to stop it happening hence the restuctions on the EE and no potd

No potd? More money for the club surely? and boy do we need it!

it happened last season

Indeed it did and they caused a lot of trouble.

I sit in the east end quite close to the net at the front, every game there is an away fan on the phone stood at the front looking for there mates in the dolman and waving. Granted they may just know a city fan but not every single one surely?

What does the east end have to do with it? The club has banned home fans buying tickets in there for other games.

The restrictions on the east end are a complete joke.

What does the east end have to do with it? The club has banned home fans buying tickets in there for other games.

I may be wrong but I believe the restrictions on the easy end are at the request of the police and one of the terms of us having away fans in there. They need to know the name and details of everyone in there if home fans are in there.

Like I say I may be wrong but I have been told that a few times

I may be wrong but I believe the restrictions on the east end are at the request of the police and one of the terms of us having home fans in there. They need to know the name and details of everyone in there if home fans are in there.

I may be wrong but I believe the restrictions on the easy end are at the request of the police and one of the terms of us having away fans in there. They need to know the name and details of everyone in there if home fans are in there.

Why force fans to be pay membership then? Why not say, can we have your name and adress when you buy a ticket, like you normally need to do?

Why force fans to be pay membership then? Why not say, can we have your name and adress when you buy a ticket, like you normally need to do?

I'm not sure. It's a pain in the ass though. I often have mates at work that want to come but can't, thing is, when the EE is rammed its great in there and is the noisiest part of the ground. By restricting it, it just makes the ground quieter.

Specifically regarding the Eastend, all these restrictions are totally extreme, as is all the police presence and the football bouncers.

All we are doing is increasing our expenditure and reducing our income all based on the very minimal risk that there might be crowd trouble.

It's all nonsense. Nothing ever happens. Look at the Merseyside Derby, opposing fans sit side by side and rarely, if ever, is there any form if disturbance.

Specifically regarding the Eastend, all these restrictions are totally extreme, as is all the police presence and the football bouncers.

All we are doing is increasing our expenditure and reducing our income all based on the very minimal risk that there might be crowd trouble.

It's all nonsense. Nothing ever happens. Look at the Merseyside Derby, opposing fans sit side by side and rarely, if ever, is there any form if disturbance.

Makes it even more of a nonsense that there is so much netting, yet fans are still not allowed in.

Can't of been there last season then as somthings did happen

Can't of been there last season then as somthings did happen

Well, l was there it was nothing. People are making out it was a big deal, but what was it, one or two people (Leeds Fans) in the home end and it was all over before it started.

Nothing happens because quite rightly most people have a brain and some sense of a civilised society.

As l have said before all a load of nonsense.

They ????????

it was one bloke in the Dolman , who was behaving stupidly and took a few slaps

one bloke - FFS

CR

Um yes they. Besides the ones in ateyo and willis I saw a single blole on his own get ejected and another two after that so FFS yes they.

Even if it was one bloke that got a few slaps, is it worth our fans getting in trouble over?

Why don't people just grow up and stop being pathetic it's like being back at school my dad could have your dad nonsense! If Leeds fans want buy tickets for the home end let them as long as they behave respectfully I don't think anyone would have a problem! If they don't let the stewards & police do their job!

Archived