IGNORED

Leeds Fans Will Be In The Home Ends..

Lew-T

Why don't people just grow up and stop being pathetic it's like being back at school my dad could have your dad nonsense! If Leeds fans want buy tickets for the home end let them as long as they behave respectfully I don't think anyone would have a problem! If they don't let the stewards & police do their job!

Agreed if they behave and don't get noticed that's fine. Just don't get noticed or act a c***

Why don't people just grow up and stop being pathetic it's like being back at school my dad could have your dad nonsense! If Leeds fans want buy tickets for the home end let them as long as they behave respectfully I don't think anyone would have a problem! If they don't let the stewards & police do their job!

exactly, dont see what the big deal is....if those northern ***** start misbehaving let the police do their job

exactly, dont see what the big deal is....if those northern ***** start misbehaving let the police do their job

If they aren't in there then there will be no problem.

I don't want someone fighting who's say sitting next to me, even if it is for 1 minute until the police arrive.

It will scares kids if someone does kick off, and we could loose potential fans from that.

If they aren't in there then there will be no problem.

I don't want someone fighting who's say sitting next to me, even if it is for 1 minute until the police arrive.

It will scares kids if someone does kick off, and we could loose potential fans from that.

Good god!!! Its Bristol City v Leeds not North Korea v South Korea!!!

You sound a right bore!!!

really pisses me off that as an adult paying near thirty quid for a ticket i cant sit next to opposing fans, have a bit of banter and enjoy the game. If my mate from leeds wants to sit next to me and cheer if a leeds goal goes in then so ***** what.

If city fans then turn on him. Then what am i to do. Put the allegiance of my football team before friendship ......am i bollocks!

Now this scenario is hypothetical. But lets get a grip here. I would like to think that the same hospitality would be extended to me when visiting other stadiums around the country,having lived away from bristol for most of my life i dont know many city fans. It is however good to watch a game with your mates isnt it!

Lets face it some football fans are so *****n tedious!

I believe there will be even more this year due to he restrictions on the amount of tickets given to Leeds is smaller than last year. Its oh so predictable that Leeds fans got memberships and then bought tickets for other games and then sold them onto Bristol fans

Back again are you my Leeds friend, as per normal trying to stir things up. If Leeds are coming in City's end, why keep coming on here bragging to everyone. Just come in and shut the f##k up, but you don't want to do that, I think you are on here trying to make sure something does happen. You are the one that started all this s##t off last season and you started it off again this season, mate do us all a favour and f##k off. MOT or Red devil, why did you change your user name ?????????

Back again are you my Leeds friend, as per normal trying to stir things up. If Leeds are coming in City's end, why keep coming on here bragging to everyone. Just come in and shut the f##k up, but you don't want to do that, I think you are on here trying to make sure something does happen. You are the one that started all this s##t off last season and you started it off again this season, mate do us all a favour and f##k off. MOT or Red devil, why did you change your user name ?????????

dafarms, it all to big up the "were leeds, we do what we want" etc etc.

Archived