IGNORED

Rbs Bosses Bonus

Esmond Million's Bung

and so it get's worse.

Barclays found with their hands in the cookie jar and up to 20 banks complicit, what a nice bunch of people, but don't upset them they might go elsewhere and the banking system would collapse.

Barclays through published emails have claimed 2 things, firstly that the manipulation of the libor rate masked the scale of the banking crisis and added significantly to the size of bailout and even more strangely there is even an innuendo that Blair, Brown and Darling and even the Bank of England were well aware of this practice.

it's about time some of these scum did time for what they did.

and so it get's worse.

Barclays found with their hands in the cookie jar and up to 20 banks complicit, what a nice bunch of people, but don't upset them they might go elsewhere and the banking system would collapse.

Barclays through published emails have claimed 2 things, firstly that the manipulation of the libor rate masked the scale of the banking crisis and added significantly to the size of bailout and even more strangely there is even an innuendo that Blair, Brown and Darling and even the Bank of England were well aware of this practice.

it's about time some of these scum did time for what they did.

I think the suggestion is that Ed Balls 'new regulation framework' introduced during the Brown administration turned a blind eye to these practices. I've never liked the careerist and slimy Balls but it should be pointed out that this replaced the virtually no regulation system at all, set up by Thatcher. Her "so-called big bang".

I think the suggestion is that Ed Balls 'new regulation framework' introduced during the Brown administration turned a blind eye to these practices. I've never liked the careerist and slimy Balls but it should be pointed out that this replaced the virtually no regulation system at all, set up by Thatcher. Her "so-called big bang".

I bet it's squeaky bum time with New Liebore now especially with Milliband calling for those in involved to be jailed.

So to summarise, New Liebore knew about the manipulation of the libor and now New Liebore are now lying about manipulating the libor but in fact New Liebore almost certainly encouraged the manipulation of the libor and now New Liebore are again lying about about manipulation of the libor by towing the New Liebore Blair/Brown mantra of not me gov.

I bet it's squeaky bum time with New Liebore now especially with Milliband calling for those in involved to be jailed.

So to summarise, New Liebore knew about the manipulation of the libor and now New Liebore are now lying about manipulating the libor but in fact New Liebore almost certainly encouraged the manipulation of the libor and now New Liebore are again lying about about manipulation of the libor by towing the New Liebore Blair/Brown mantra of not me gov.

Indeed. Of course, it's worth pointing out that Milliband is no friend whatsoever of Ed Balls, whose eponymous appendages would be put in a vice over this.

Archived