IGNORED

Carlos Tevez

Brizzle Jordan

I might be wrong but i thought Inter pulled out coz Man city wouldn't let him leave on loan and milan wouldn't pay the extra money City wanted?

Inter made a bid of 20.7m which was rejected and Milan only wanted a loan with the view to a permanent but Man City only wanted a permanent. Now it seems however he will play for West Ham until the summer then leave Man City.

Inter made a bid of 20.7m which was rejected and Milan only wanted a loan with the view to a permanent but Man City only wanted a permanent. Now it seems however he will play for West Ham until the summer then leave Man City.

Where did you hear this? From a man down the pub? Utter bollocks! They have came out and said they wouldn't loan him out, there is no way he will go to west ham on loan! There is always so much of this stuff on this forum it's tiring! I heard from a 'source' that we are getting Pele out of retirement so expect to see him down the gate soon!!

Where did you hear this? From a man down the pub? Utter bollocks! They have came out and said they wouldn't loan him out, there is no way he will go to west ham on loan! There is always so much of this stuff on this forum it's tiring! I heard from a 'source' that we are getting Pele out of retirement so expect to see him down the gate soon!!

It's all over Twitter and Sky have cut betting. I heard it from Jeff Stelling on Soccer Saturday :)

Oh Carlos Tevez is not anywhere near as bad as Marlon King as he hasn't physically hurt anyone. Marlon King stooped alot lower.

No just refused to go on as a sub, walked out on his club and refused to return but still being paid, a perfect gent and role model, he has been trouble at every club he has ever been at and he is everything that is wrong with football today and should be banned from world football. But hey if you think he's cool that's your prerogative.

No just refused to go on as a sub, walked out on his club and refused to return but still being paid, a perfect gent and role model, he has been trouble at every club he has ever been at and he is everything that is wrong with football today and should be banned from world football. But hey if you think he's cool that's your prerogative.

I'm not saying he's the model professional by any means. Just saying Marlon King done alot more damage than Carlos Tevez has.

Mental if true.

Would destroy any defence in this league.

Let's hope he starting on Tue against Ipswich!

Hope it's true love to see a fit Fontaine and whoever against him, West Ham game with the manager is a bonus game if we get any points there a bonus, he is looking at other key games when we must get points.

If West Ham want to pay 150k a week of his wages then they are a disgrace! I sincerely hope if this happened they would not get promoted and get themselves into the mess Pompey are in!

Still don't believe it will happen! Tevez is a mercenary **** and everything wrong with football at present! He should be banned from playing in England. Makes me so angry!!

Just no way do I believe this sorry!

Archived