IGNORED

Carlos Tevez

Brizzle Jordan

Sky Sporks News broke this story on twitter, spot the obvious mistake!

Should be a lesson to everyone not to believe every single rumor that goes around! It is January of course there will be rumors constantly going around, especially with only a few days until the window shuts! I think anyone with an ounce of sense would never have genuinely believed Tevez would have gone to West Ham on loan.

Look at all the players we have been linked with strongly in the press etc, funnily enough these aren't the ones we have signed! There wasn't big talk about Foster or Wood, so most of the time it's better to wait rather than assume!

On one hand there is Bosman who freed the slaves apparently and then there's Tevez and Mascherano who were 'owned' by a 3rd party, says it all really.

I'd love to have five minutes in a room with Tevez's agent. He is absolutely everything that I despise about modern football; a leech and vile egotist.

No just refused to go on as a sub, walked out on his club and refused to return but still being paid, a perfect gent and role model, But hey if you think he's cool that's your prerogative.

Do you honestly believe that is worse than beating up a woman twice? (or two women, I forget the details)

Poor Mrs Million's Bung is all I can say...

The lad never said he was cool... just that refusing to play for a club isnt worse than beating up women... which is true... although you seem to disagree.

Do you honestly believe that is worse than beating up a woman twice? (or two women, I forget the details)

Poor Mrs Million's Bung is all I can say...

The lad never said he was cool... just that refusing to play for a club isnt worse than beating up women... which is true... although you seem to disagree.

Wow you really are clever aren't you?, you deduced all that from my reply?, my point as I am sure you are very well aware (because you are so clever) is that football has become a business that has many shady characters in all facets of the game including incredibly dodgy owners even one linked to human rights abuses, but for whatever reason the authorities and in my view even worse the fans of those clubs don't seem to care football fans these days are very forgiving when it comes to their club.

I was merely pointing out that most Birmingham fans will be fine with King as long as he is one of their players and i'm just as sure if Tevez returned to Man City cap in hand he would be forgiven by their fans.

I never as you are very well aware tried to equate the misdeamours v criminal activity of these 2.

Fact is, he's an excellent player- well may not be now given all his time off, but was certainly- players of high enough quality will find a home as it were despite misdemeanours (e.g. his Munich antics, his agent etc)... Had to :laugh: at the Carroll-Tevez swap story though, not in a million years would Mancini have seen that as a worthwhile deal. The thing about Tevez though, unprofessional to say the least in Munich or not, is that when he was on the pitch he was very professional, always gave it his all etc. He lost the plot from Munich onwards though!!

Archived