IGNORED

Transfer Deadline News (Inc Ssn Link)

II Wurzel II

From BBC Website

1534: BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin:
"Bristol City make a move for St Johnstone captain Jody Morris. They are also interested in striker Francisco Sandaza..."

No disrespect to St Johnstone but it shouldn't take to much of an effort to persuade them, not exactly big money offers needed and they obvioulsy know the gaffer well.

Sky Sports understands Fleetwood Town have rejected £1million bids from Leicester and Southampton for striker Jamie Vardy.

by skysportspeteo 4:55 PM

Friggin hell, thats a lot of money for a non-league club to turn down !

Hell of alot of money for a non-league Player.

Jody Morris imo is not good enough to play for the club. Sandaza would be interesting but definatley not Morris.

I agree. Getting excited about possibly signing a 33 year old who was a promising player at Chelsea 16 years ago but has never set the world on fire at Leeds, Watford etc??? Don't get it myself. Signing players like Morris would be a retrograde step in my opinion.

Sky Sports understands Fleetwood Town have rejected £1million bids from Leicester and Southampton for striker Jamie Vardy.

by skysportspeteo 4:55 PM

Maybe alot of money to turn down but think of how much he will be worth if he stays and they get promoted? His goal scoring ratio also talks for itself though not at a great standard he only seems to be ever improving. Fleetwood along with Crawley are the only clubs within the English leagues that don't have any outstanding debt's. So they are not really in a postion to have to sell.

2010–2011 FC Halifax Town 38 (27) 2011– Fleetwood Town 20 (18)

Jody Morris imo is not good enough to play for the club. Sandaza would be interesting but definatley not Morris.

Not sure about Morris but I don't see why we need Sandazza now we have Wood. I'd much rather have Templeton.

Are we getting worked up about nothing tho? We never sign anyone this late normally. Usually Keith would have been home with his slippers on by now

Archived