IGNORED

David Templeton

hinsleburg

I didn't say it did more that its not like he's signing for "his club" and therefore means we're just as likely as them.

I was agreeing with you!

Don't actually think, especially with the number of midfielders the Gers have that going there would be his best move.

And especially if they aren't his boyhood heroes (even less so in Celtic/Rangers case); still could see him coming down south.

I was agreeing with you!

Don't actually think, especially with the number of midfielders the Gers have that going there would be his best move.

And especially if they aren't his boyhood heroes (even less so in Celtic/Rangers case); still could see him coming down south.

I think he'll be in this divison by the end of the night, just not too confident it'll be here.

Does anyone know how this works?

1530 on deadline day, City put a bid in, Hearts discuss it for an hour and at 1700 the agent is cleared to talk to City. Terms take say 2 hours to agree, that takes us to 1900 - how the hell does the player get time to come and look around to see if he likes the place, setup etc etc? That is without an actual medical taking place....do we get his medical records emailed over and the club docs take a look? I guess if he's had no serious injuries, or smaller ones that reoccur then maybe you take a chance and get the deal signed

Does it really happen like that? Surely there has to be more to it than that? Suppose he could've come down and had a look around before, in the hope we had the NM money in the bank to do the deal. God knows, but it's always intrigued me how the late deals are done

a

always ring lee j or jamie mac as they were both at hearts with him.

Who would you pick if you were Templeton, City or Watford?

We'd have an advantage over Watford but what about this Cardiff interest? As much as it annoys me to say it, he'd have to have a good reason not to go to a team in 3rd place with a Wembley appearance in the pipeline...

it sounds daft but we,re a better bet than rangers. they may be a bigger club but are so skint you could,nt know

They could however offer him European football, a shot at the title every year, a higher profile in terms of national selection and he could still remain a biggish fish in a very small pond......

Marcus Stewart was allegedly a City fan, didn't stop him signing for the gas. Jamie Carragher was a diehard Evertonian as was Michael Owen.......

As much as we think we hate the gas, we don't hate them as much as Rangers and Celtic hate each other... the thing is, everyone in Scotland is either Rangers or Celtic but a lot of them will primarily support another club. If Templeton is a dyed in the wool 'Bhoy' then I doubt he'd sign for Rangers. If he just identifies with Celtic but grew up supporting, say, Montrose, then I wouldn't have thought it to be a barrier. Plus, I bet we'd offer more wages than Rangers

Can't say I know much about him (only seen him play once) but I like the sound of him and think a talented youngster that Del would know lots about, is the type of player we should be linked with. He also fits in as he is quite adaptable. Thing is I can't see us paying that much for someone this window. Maybe this is who Del ment when he said some deals may be dependant on NM moving.

I have my fingers crossed but not that hopeful

I was agreeing with you!

Aye cos we are sending them on loan,the ones that never cut it.Ortiz is already away back to Spain.And Mackay has his old club in Oz back in for him on loan.We already have John Fleck loaned to Blackpool.Bedoya might even get a laon.If somebody comes in for him,to free up the cash.

As much as we think we hate the gas, we don't hate them as much as Rangers and Celtic hate each other... the thing is, everyone in Scotland is either Rangers or Celtic but a lot of them will primarily support another club. If Templeton is a dyed in the wool 'Bhoy' then I doubt he'd sign for Rangers. If he just identifies with Celtic but grew up supporting, say, Montrose, then I wouldn't have thought it to be a barrier. Plus, I bet we'd offer more wages than Rangers

Templton is not a Celtic fan.He is a Rangers fan,he was at school alongside my nephew.Who also knows Graham Dorrans,another did hard Rangers man.

But surely that's down to individual opinion, and if us and Rovers had around the amount of supporters those 2 clubs do then maybe it would be entirely possible we could share the same hatred amongst fans. I would consider our rivalry stronger than Brighton Vs Palace but if a Brighton fan hates Palace as much as i do Rovers, who am i to argue?

Tell Mo Johnson and Kenny Miller mate!! Rangers have shipped a few out and will want a 'champagne' signing to compensate the supporters after losing Jelavic. Supporter loyalties don't stop players signing for top clubs even in Glasgow!

Templton is not a Celtic fan.He is a Rangers fan,he was at school alongside my nephew.Who also knows Graham Dorrans,another did hard Rangers man.

From Wiki

"My dad left and I went to my mum's side who were all Celtic fans so I ended up following them."

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/interview_david_cooper_templeton_hearts_winger_1_1370718 and link to interview.

So turns out your talking crap.

He is a Rangers fan,my nephew was at school with him.And played on a team with him,when they left school.Who ever says he is a Celtic fan is talking crap.

In an interview with The Scotsman, Templeton said of his childhood, "My dad left and I went to my mum's side who were all Celtic fans so I ended up following them. I grew up as a Celtic fan but I loved watching Brian Laudrup because of the way he played."

Interesting...

Money talks!

End of the day probably more likely to get recognized for Scotland and even by PL clubs if hes in the champ, Also there's actually clean air and green grass down here - as well as better food!!

^_^

Craig Levein said last year.He saw more bad games in the championship,than any other league he watched.So the chances are about the same.And plenty off guys have been called up,from other SPL teams off late.Samson the St Mirren keeper,and Swanson off Dundee Utd.STevenston when he was at Hearts.Murray Davidson at St Johnstone,if your good enough your good enough.It does not matter what league your in.And our stands are full off EPL scouts most weeks,and championship scouts to.So I dont buy that remark at all.English scouts even watch first division games.And are failing over them self,watching the fresh young crop off players at Falkirk.

From Wiki

"My dad left and I went to my mum's side who were all Celtic fans so I ended up following them."

http://www.scotsman....inger_1_1370718 and link to interview.

So turns out your talking crap.

Wicki says James Connolly Irish freedom figher was born in Edinburgh.When he was born in Glasgow.It tends to be wrong,hardly proof that my nephew is a lyer.Flaming hell the place that we came from.Mo Johnston,Charlie Nicholas,all came from there.And my sister and her pals knew them when they were younger.Glasgow is a small place,when it comes to the game.

Craig Levein said last year.He saw more bad games in the championship,than any other league he watched.So the chances are about the same.And plenty off guys have been called up,from other SPL teams off late.Samson the St Mirren keeper,and Swanson off Dundee Utd.STevenston when he was at Hearts.Murray Davidson at St Johnstone,if your good enough your good enough.It does not matter what league your in.And our stands are full off EPL scouts most weeks,and championship scouts to.So I dont buy that remark at all.English scouts even watch first division games.And are failing over them self,watching the fresh young crop off players at Falkirk.

Craig Levein the footballing mastermind who manage to scrape past the mighty Liechtenstein 1-0 twice. I would personally listen to Pele more than him and that's saying something.

Wicki says James Connolly Irish freedom figher was born in Edinburgh.When he was born in Glasgow.It tends to be wrong,hardly proof that my nephew is a lyer.Flaming hell the place that we came from.Mo Johnston,Charlie Nicholas,all came from there.And my sister and her pals knew them when they were younger.Glasgow is a small place,when it comes to the game.

So what about the link which leads to an interview from the man his self, admiting hes a celtic fan ??

Archived