IGNORED

How Do We Spot Leeds Fans

Tall King Blox

Where did you get this from?

This is a conspiracy theory perpetuated by Leeds fans as far as I was aware.

I couldn't find any proper confirmation of this either...though I only did a quick google check. I've heard the ref from a Forest European tie in the early 80s was proven to be corrupt, though.

How do we spot Leeds fans ???

After the recent anti Leeds in the home end thread, i just wondered if there was of fool proof way of spotting a leeds fan other than just asking them the time ??? Any resonably abusive remarks accepted...Your Shout !!!

Same as with Sags - they'll want a High Six.

Hi all, thanks for all the helpful posts on this thread,

I can now rest assured that if any of the mighty LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS fans stray in my direction wearing disguise

and saying " Oh Arrr my babbers by eck " with a whippet in one hand and a kestral on a string in the other i will

have him sussed,

Respect to you all ( if they are in the home sections on saturday and playing up, let the bill and stewards deal with them, they get paid for it, you're paying to be there, dont risk it cos big bro is watching !!! )

Michel Kitabdjian the referee was suspended on grounds of corruption, then was banned from ever officiating in UEFA competition again although UEFA ruled that the result stood. I can't work out whether it was the 3 penalties of the goal HE DID give, the linesman gave too but somehow Beckenbauer must've remined him about the bribe if you see footage....

Also research 1973 Cup Winners Cup Final vs AC Milan

Both the referees have been banned for life, both AGAINST Leeds.

Ah Well.

I Digress, good luck tomorrow guys!

Archived