IGNORED

Football Shirt Name Removal

StGeorge

Colour it in claret and blue and hope he keeps 10?

Failing that, write to Maynard and ask him for a refund. Get your lad to write him a nice letter, see if he has a decent side to him? Was it Bendtner who refunded everyone when he swapped from 26 to 52? Might just get lucky mate

Colour it in claret and blue and hope he keeps 10?

Failing that, write to Maynard and ask him for a refund. Get your lad to write him a nice letter, see if he has a decent side to him? Was it Bendtner who refunded everyone when he swapped from 26 to 52? Might just get lucky mate

Yeah from memory he made this grand gesture only to find out that only about 50 people had a a Bendtner shirt ha ha. Still fairplay though, it hasnt stopped him believing he is the greatest player on earth.

Can you peel off the letters and rearrange them to form some sort of amusing anagram? I've never been a fan of sweet potato myself...

Darn Yam.

I heard a rumour about Maynard being a Premiershit bound footballer who had taken his last club for a ride despite being nursed through a self-inflicted injury.

Turned out to be a mad yarn.

I heard a rumour about Maynard being a Premiershit bound footballer who had taken his last club for a ride despite being nursed through a self-inflicted injury.

Turned out to be a mad yarn.

Nicky didn't feel comfortable after it was exposed that he was living a double life as an x factor winner. That's why he left AG, he considered it too much of a...

Man Yard

Archived