IGNORED

City V Leeds Match Thread

The Casual Connoisseur

Problem is we tend/seem to be the better team in a lot of games but we usually end up losing them! We shouldn't have lost at reading but we did .... ... i want to have hope but the championship is so tight .... we do well i get hope and then get disappointed ..... but I will be optimistic and believe that we can get something out of the game

We wont go down.. There are 3 worse teams in this division easily.. Coventry, Millwall, Doncaster.

My mate is a Cov fan, he seems optimistic and being as they've picked up a shed load of points in the time we've picked up a few and have gone from being dead last to one place away from being out of the relegation I wouldn't be so sure. Also with Millwall they have a nasty habit of surprising us.

I honestly think that thinking others are worse than us makes us safe is not smart, we're awful again recently, we aren't scoring and now our top goalscorer is gone. Honestly I see very little that gives me enough confidence to think we'll survive, especially when our goal difference as it stands is the third worst in the entire league!

My mate is a Cov fan, he seems optimistic and being as they've picked up a shed load of points in the time we've picked up a few and have gone from being dead last to one place away from being out of the relegation I wouldn't be so sure. Also with Millwall they have a nasty habit of surprising us.

I honestly think that thinking others are worse than us makes us safe is not smart, we're awful again recently, we aren't scoring and now our top goalscorer is gone. Honestly I see very little that gives me enough confidence to think we'll survive, especially when our goal difference as it stands is the third worst in the entire league!

I dont think were safe at all, I do however think City have enough to survive. In Del I Trust

Keep the faith lads. Posters trying to get one up on others is doing my head in- who gives a toss if people wanted wilson selected- some people seem to place more importance on proving another fan wrong than city winning games! As it happens we're in big trouble and need something here today. Wish I could be there- get behind the team and put aside all this one upmanship- we need points.

Archived