IGNORED

Leeds - Poorest Side We've Faced All Season?

Luke_Ciderhead

Despite all the negativity, I thought we played well 1st half.

I'd say we made Leeds look ordinary, even with 9 men we worked hard, 11 v 11 and a little bit of luck when we had som much of the ball could and should have seen us win at a canter.

Pretty much spot on. Could not have put it better myself.

When we had a man sent off we just completely dropped our performance, no effort, no passion, no desire! its almost as if they just accepted defeat, even though we were still only 1-0 down at the time... i'm not surprised we went on to get another man sent off and lose the game 3-0 tbh!

Disagree with that. It was the 2nd sending off that killed it.

Despite all the negativity, I thought we played well 1st half.

I'd say we made Leeds look ordinary, even with 9 men we worked hard, 11 v 11 and a little bit of luck when we had som much of the ball could and should have seen us win at a canter.

So even at 11v11 we'd still need some luck? If that makes Leeds ordinary - what does that make us?

Although I agree with your positivity... until their goal I thought we were just about on top of the game. Even with 10 we might have got something but.... well we all know what happened.

What gets me is every time this season they get a chance to pull some more points clear of the team beneath them, what happens? They shoot their selves in the foot. The result of the WHU v MILLWALL game was known to them way before they kicked off. A win would have given them a 9 point cushion over MILLWALL, surely you would have thought this would give them a little bit of incentive to go all out and win. BUT NO. They where the better team according to the commentary on Radio Bristol in the first half and then lack of discipline, and OK, possibly some dodgy refereeing decisions was their undoing. And by the way I watched the WHU- Millwall match on the net, most of the time Millwall where the better team, but WHU EVEN AFTER GOING DOWN TO TEN MEN, kept their heads and won the game. This is one of the reasons City are 20th and WHU are top.

That's what's really frustrating at the moment.

Leeds are no better than us. Reading were no better than us. Brighton were no better than us. But we just keep losing to these sides.

(Crawley were better than us)!!

Wasn't at reading but heard from a fellow fan we played the better football but gave it away much too easily at times? Brighton I'd say were alot better than us but just aren't that clinical. Leeds were very ordinary and we handed there first goal on a plate to them.

just when I started to have faith in our defence really think we need a partner for Fonts at CB much more important than a striker at the moment.

It just shows how poor we are at the moment. Our saving grace is that there are probably 3 or 4 sides that are even worse than us.

The frustrating thing is that Watford. Leeds, Reading & Portsmouth are as poor yet are picking up points. Everyone can see it.

The worst team at the Gate this season has to be Pompey

I'm sorry mate, we haven't played well since Forest pre Xmas, we can just win playing poorly, something city need to know how to do. We went 1 up then you imploded, whereas we actually have the best second half record in the league, Leeds never stop, City gave up just like the support that didnt even get going!

It just shows how poor we are at the moment. Our saving grace is that there are probably 3 or 4 sides that are even worse than us.

The frustrating thing is that Watford. Leeds, Reading & Portsmouth are as poor yet are picking up points. Everyone can see it.

The worst team at the Gate this season has to be Pompey

We are picking up points too. 3 wins in 6. Emulate that again for the rest of the season and we will be fine.

Archived