IGNORED

Some City Fans..

Lew-T

Anyone who thinks Mcinnes is no better than Millen are entitled to their opinions, but I'm entitled to think they are absolute cocks.

Yes crusader and French Red, I'm talking about you!

+1

This really is the sort of thread that is not needed. Posters going against other poster etc. Isnt everybody a fan? Pessimists and Optimists? All love the club.

Yeah the people fighting after a few shandies or shouting racist abuse call themselves fans as well though... A ******* idiot is a ******* idiot at the end of the day and I for one am happy we've got real fans who'll say so......

Bolasie is the person to blame nobody else. With ten men we were still in the game. I hope he gets a huge fine from the club.

Wingers aren't good at tackling generally, 2 fairly innocuous yellow cards from what I gather. Wilson inexperience led to the first sending off but so what? I'd rather he learn his lesson this year and we narrowly avoid relegation that knocking his confidence by people pointing fingers. Del has the basis of a good squad, lets see what he can do with it in the next few years and stop whining about every little hiccup!

We lose a game and the mentality is "Who can we blame?"

Keep that mentality and we can be looking forward to regressing 6 years into league 1 mediocrity

Archived