IGNORED

New England Captain

Carey 6

Does anyone really care?

It's England, the team of shysters, criminals, idiots, morons, low lifes and John Terry.

I used to be thrilled when an England game came around (say 20 years ago). Now, I'm not even sure I care if they lose and I don't want them to win.

And, before you ask, I'm the most patriotic Englishman you can meet.

Richard Scudamore has a lot to answer for.

+1

Million

Matt Dickinson from The Times kicking off with Rio... https://twitter.com/.../DickinsonTimes

The whole situation is a shambles, it's par for the course in the build up to major tourny's. Self destruct button is pressed

I would not surprise one bit if the English press have got a story about a England player that they are holding back until just before the Euro's, they are scum people, not all but a big majority.

I think I'd like to see England follow what Gary Speed started with the Welsh national team. Start to mould a young, talented side around a young captain in Aaron Ramsey. After the Euro's I can see a lot of the old guard either retiring or not being picked much and hopefully a few of the younger players coming in. Hopefully if this happens then I'd love to see Jack Wiltshire being given the responsibility as I don't think he'll be given the nod for the Euro's themselves.

So maybe Scott Parker for the tournament and then Jack Wiltshire.

Of course an uncapped unproven youngster would be. Perfect.

For me it has to be Joe Hart, especially if we are to start again fresh without all the crap like Ferdinand, Terry, Lampard etc. Some much good young talent out there like Wilshire Jones, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walker, etc. Add them to players like Richards, Cahill, Young, Lennon and we should be looking to bring it all together. If only Bale was English...

sorry Alex,it is meant tongue in cheek. he does have a passion for the game though and i think will be a natural leader one day.

(tbh, i couldnt name a third of the england team anyway, lost interest in that ages ago)

Twenty years ago the players were saints, wow are you two for real?

I can't speak for Bernie but I'm definitely real.

And, I never mentioned that the players were saints 20 years ago. I'm just saying that 20 years ago I wanted England to win. Now, I don't really care.

I feel soiled watching England play. With morons like Rooney, thugs like Gerrard, drug-cheats like Ferdinand, and reprobates like Cole and Terry, I have no respect for our team.

I can't speak for Bernie but I'm definitely real.

And, I never mentioned that the players were saints 20 years ago. I'm just saying that 20 years ago I wanted England to win. Now, I don't really care.

I feel soiled watching England play. With morons like Rooney, thugs like Gerrard, drug-cheats like Ferdinand, and reprobates like Cole and Terry, I have no respect for our team.

Gerrard is a thug, i can not stop laughing. Explain he has been a thug all of his life?

Scott Parker during the euros for me then somebody younger afterwards such as Wilshere or maybe even somebody like Cahill or Jones

The best player in the team should be Captain, the player as well who runs his balls of every game, Rooney all day long for me, think of the players lifting the World Cup great players.

I think I'd like to see England follow what Gary Speed started with the Welsh national team. Start to mould a young, talented side around a young captain in Aaron Ramsey. After the Euro's I can see a lot of the old guard either retiring or not being picked much and hopefully a few of the younger players coming in. Hopefully if this happens then I'd love to see Jack Wiltshire being given the responsibility as I don't think he'll be given the nod for the Euro's themselves.

So maybe Scott Parker for the tournament and then Jack Wiltshire.

Gary speed had nothing to do with that. John Toshak had been building the Wales team from youth 4 years before.

Lots of people up their own arses on this thread.

All angels of course.

Why are you making excuses for Rooney riaz?

As nibor has rightly said, time and time again he has proven himself to be a complete ****.

He doesn't give a shit about Man U, he doesn't give a shit about England and least of all does he give a shit about YOU and other fans.

His behaviour is not normal, the MAJORITY of footballers do not act like him.

It's much easier IMO if everyone just accepts he's a dick and moves on...don't make excuses for him

Why are you making excuses for Rooney riaz?

As nibor has rightly said, time and time again he has proven himself to be a complete ****.

He doesn't give a shit about Man U, he doesn't give a shit about England and least of all does he give a shit about YOU and other fans.

His behaviour is not normal, the MAJORITY of footballers do not act like him.

It's much easier IMO if everyone just accepts he's a dick and moves on...don't make excuses for him

My comment was not about just Rooney. Seems like there are alot of angels in this thread, who have never made a mistake, had a fight or missed an appointment....

My comment was not about just Rooney. Seems like there are alot of angels in this thread, who have never made a mistake, had a fight or missed an appointment....

How does someone holding the view that it's unacceptable to repeatedly nob hookers while your other half is pregnant or looking after your child lead to the conclusion that they think themselves an angel?

Rooney has proven himself to be what he is, why do you feel the need to defend him? Should I make the equally silly conclusion that you must have done the same things as him?

You're talking absolute shite to be honest.

How does someone holding the view that it's unacceptable to repeatedly nob hookers while your other half is pregnant or looking after your child lead to the conclusion that they think themselves an angel?

Rooney has proven himself to be what he is, why do you feel the need to defend him? Should I make the equally silly conclusion that you must have done the same things as him?

You're talking absolute shite to be honest.

Your taking about Rooney. I'm talking about the England team in general. Rio ferdinand has even got stick in this thread and he's a model professional nowadays

Your taking about Rooney. I'm talking about the England team in general. Rio ferdinand has even got stick in this thread and he's a model professional nowadays

No, you're talking about the people in this thread who are pointing out why Rooney shouldn't be captain and making up some bullshit that they're wrong because they can't be angels... it's not even lucid really.

So does Wayne get lots of man points for all the shit he gets up to then? yeah, what a hero, what a role model

To be honest people I know that get into trouble, at least they have some respect and dignity and are usually apologetic. Rooney has no class and it's quite embarrassing that you feel the need to stick up for him

No, you're talking about the people in this thread who are pointing out why Rooney shouldn't be captain and making up some bullshit that they're wrong because they can't be angels... it's not even lucid really.

No I was talking in general. I was discussing rooney much earlier in the thread, but then I read that several of our players are scum and that rio is a cheat - this made me think that the users in this thread are perfect individuals.

Blimey. You need to get out more, Flower.

Rooney is not a leader but a player who needs to be led. Booting some montenegran proved that.

Couldn't agree more. He's petulant c ** t. Kicking someone in a game we're winning for absolutely no reason, pathetic. Certainly not captain material. I'd have to go for Gerrard although of course he is not a guaranteed starter. Parker would also make a great captain.

Couldn't agree more. He's petulant c ** t. Kicking someone in a game we're winning for absolutely no reason, pathetic. Certainly not captain material. I'd have to go for Gerrard although of course he is not a guaranteed starter. Parker would also make a great captain.

Parker or Joe Hart. Parker is an inspirational player and Joe Hart is only 24, has alot of passion and is guarenteed to play every game basically.

No I was talking in general. I was discussing rooney much earlier in the thread, but then I read that several of our players are scum and that rio is a cheat - this made me think that the users in this thread are perfect individuals.

Your thought process needs a bit of work then.

Archived