IGNORED

Kilkenny And Carey Out Injured

hinsleburg

What a mess this season has been ...

Injuries, stadium issues, suspensions, change of managers and not least the saga of the year when that striker guy went to the hammers ... Hopefully we'll survive and be able to forget this season ASAP ...

So, we've certainly got enough cover with first team experience. Apparently we have an academy thingy somewhere if we're struggling to fill the bench.

Good opportunity for Del to show us how good he is at working with what he's got - with a backs to the wall mentality a few players getting a rare chance I think we will get a result.

This season has been a nightmare, and we've had so many injuries. Really frustrating.

This is a chance though for players to put their case forward and show they still want to play for City - tough game this weekend but we seem to enjoy these situations more - I hope we can pick up a battling draw, or even sneak one of our 1-0 wins with a moment of quality.

Cisse HAS to play in midfield. Totally wasted in a back four.

skuse fonts tango mcallister

bolaise/jcr marv foster cisse adomah

woody

no problem! pearson as well on either wing or in the middle

Aa far as i know Bolasies suspended , tangs prob won't be fit and mcalisters on loan

And Foster is still not a central midfielder !! Full marks for keeping on with it though Balti.

It's Spence. But I'll let you off because you said Wood. Ffs. It's Wood, not Woods people.

:laugh: haven't you heard we signed Frank.

My bad, I know he is called spence, as I have written about him enough today. That was either me having a senior moment or predictive text. Probably the former

:laugh: haven't you heard we signed Frank.

My bad, I know he is called spence, as I have written about him enough today. That was either me having a senior moment or predictive text. Probably the former

It wasn't necessarily an attack on you mucker, just I'm sick of reading our player's names written wrong. As you said however some are predictive text or typos and so on. But I don't think that can account for all of them.

Ooooh betty, the gas have done a whoopsy on the carpet.

Try to stay positive.

i) Rumour has it Wood could have gone somewhere else bigger/better, so I think we can attract the players.

ii) Del has said he will only sign if it will improve the existing squad

iii) as mentioned it could be a chance for fringe players to make their mark, youth or otherwise.

Safe journey for those of you lucky enough to attend, come back voiceless!

It wasn't necessarily an attack on you mucker, just I'm sick of reading our player's names written wrong. As you said however some are predictive text or typos and so on. But I don't think that can account for all of them.

Ooooh betty, the gas have done a whoopsy on the carpet.

you make a good point. you used to see it all the time with the spelling of Tommy' Doherty.

I am forever seeing Kilkenny typed here, and I am sure is actual name is Aussie Waster :)

Please tell me your joking? Or can you not read?

City versus yate in the cup final fiver in,foster in the middle, free pies,cider,east end open to ali purple and lime purple and lime, little robins sell out sell out !!!

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon you reds!

Sorry which bit do you not get?

Archived