IGNORED

Kilkenny And Carey Out Injured

hinsleburg

How the heck can Spence be injured when he never plays????

Got a sickness bug apparently, quite convenient just when his needed. Maybe a smoke screen not to have him in the team for his traing ground indiscretion?

It wasn't necessarily an attack on you mucker,just I'm sick of reading our player'snamewritten wrong. As you said howeversome are predictive text or typos andsoon. But I don't think that can account forallof them

Ooooh betty, the gas have done a whoopsy on the carpet.

It's beret not carpet, I'm feed up with people getting thier 70's triv wrong !! :-)

Don't think I could trust mcGivern at cb. For me tomorrow, rightly or wrongly we have to forget about the fact 4-4-2 doesn't work. It's the only formation we can play tomorrow with the players we have as we don't want square pegs in round holes. I would go.....

James

Foster, skuse, Fontaine, mcGivern

Adomah, cisse, Marv, Pearson

Wood stead/pitman

I would happily see us try this formation rather than the 4-5-1/4-3-3 and bring in weak individuals such as JCR or wooly

Don't think I could trust mcGivern at cb. For me tomorrow, rightly or wrongly we have to forget about the fact 4-4-2 doesn't work. It's the only formation we can play tomorrow with the players we have as we don't want square pegs in round holes. I would go.....

James

Foster, skuse, Fontaine, mcGivern

Adomah, cisse, Marv, Pearson

Wood stead/pitman

I would happily see us try this formation rather than the 4-5-1/4-3-3 and bring in weak individuals such as JCR or wooly

Skuse cannot play CB so Cisse would need to play CB, and Skuse is a better CM than Cisse anyhow. Can't play 442 as Adohma will need to serve Wood the ball and there would be no one in midfield to make a pass. 442 just isn't an option.

------------------James-----------------------

Foster---Cisse---Fontaine---McGivern

------------------Skuse-----------------------

-----------Elliot---------------Pearson----------

Adomah---------------------------------JCR

--------------------Wood---------------------

It's the only way I can see it happening.

Skuse cannot play CB so Cisse would need to play CB, and Skuse is a better CM than Cisse anyhow. Can't play 442 as Adohma will need to serve Wood the ball and there would be no one in midfield to make a pass. 442 just isn't an option.

Foster---Cisse---Frontaine---McGivern

Adohma---------------------------------JCR

Adohma? Adomah.

Frontaine? Fontaine

Skuse actually made his debut for City as a centre back and looked very good.

At that time - before he became a jack of all trades - it was considered his natural, and best, position.

He's not a better CM than Cisse, certainly not defensively, the two have different qualities for that position but Cisse is the more assured and consistent.

Judging by his past performances there for City what we do know for certain is that Cisse is an awful centre back and we're asking for trouble if we play him there.

Skuse actually made his debut for City as a centre back and looked very good.

You mean the game we lost 5-0 at luton? :photo: I would have thought mciness will stick cisse at the back...much rather have him in midfield though. if spence is available he surely has to play cb with fonts with foster rb?

James

foster rb

fonts cb

spence cb

mcgivern lb

elliot cisse and pearson central three

adomah (free role)

wood st

I am assuming you haven't been to many games this season then if you think Skuse is a better midfielder than Cisse!? As a previous post mentioned, Skuse started his career as a center half. Would rather Skuse CB as Cisse has been dodgy when he has played at the back in the past.

I agree about the 4-4-2, dont think we can play it even when we have our best team, but for me tomorrow, with all the injuries and suspensions we have, is about playing our strongest possible 11.

For me this has to be in a 4-4-2 as I do not want players like JCR or Woolford playing, both are not exactly the type of players you want when you have your backs against the wall!

Although playing 442 seems to mean we leave a massive risk of getting overrun, with the injuries/suspensions we have, I would play it tomorrow. We have as well go with two up top and and have the greater goal threat that playing Brett will give us as the alternative seems to be playing 451 with Woolford/Campbell-Ryce on the left. Not ideal!

Hopefully Nyatanga manages to play and we are able to field a back 4 of Skuse, Fontaine, Nyatanga and Foster as McGivern really does give me nightmares.

Although playing 442 seems to mean we leave a massive risk of getting overrun, with the injuries/suspensions we have, I would play it tomorrow. We have as well go with two up top and and have the greater goal threat that playing Brett will give us as the alternative seems to be playing 451 with Woolford/Campbell-Ryce on the left. Not ideal!

Hopefully Nyatanga manages to play and we are able to field a back 4 of Skuse, Fontaine, Nyatanga and Foster as McGivern really does give me nightmares.

+1

Defiantly agree with pitman starting as what is the point of us having him. Wood is a good striker but until the summer we don't have a m city striker that has the goal scoring ability. We need a very good striker that finishes the balls we put in from the wing and has the confidence and ability to put the ball in the back of the net when 1 on 1 with the keeper

You mean the game we lost 5-0 at luton? :photo: I would have thought mciness will stick cisse at the back...much rather have him in midfield though. if spence is available he surely has to play cb with fonts with foster rb?

James

foster rb

fonts cb

spence cb

mcgivern lb

elliot cisse and pearson central three

adomah (free role)

wood st

No, I didn't mean the 5-0 at Luton.

I was thinking more a televised game at Sheff. Weds.

If it wasn't Skuse's actual debut it was amongst his first games, and he looked good there.

CB was his original position and always supposedly going to be his permanent position but that was many years ago.

Due his perceived versatility he still hasn't got one, just a number of positions where he can be good, but is inconsistent.

Archived