IGNORED

Andrea Orlandi Possibly On His Way....?

Steve Watts

Sorry but I have to say..who?

Never heard of him, much less recognise him walking past me.

In a Swansea tracksuit.

You Sir must know every player in the Prem, because I wouldn't know the bloke if he gave me a tenner.

Have you actually read any of my posts on this thread.....? Have another go and see where you went wrong....! :smartass:

I've read it.

And I still don't know who he is.

If you feel the need to look at anyone in any clubs tracksuit and play "who does he look like" on their website thats up to you.

I've still never heard of him and am amazed that you can spot a fringe Swansea City player in Cabot Circus.

Lucky he had his club tracksuit on.

I hope to recognise many premier league players in London shortly, as long as they wear their Tracksuits.

As if.

:dunno:

And as I said.... I didn't recognise him as a player....I didn't recognise him at all.. simply saw a young guy in Swans training gear, which struck me as strange....didn't strike me as a fan as he looked just like a normal guy with four fingers and a thumb on each hand! ;) Therefore thought I'd go through their profiles to see if I could see someone who looked like this bloke i'd seen. When I saw his pic he looked like a match. As I've admitted...I'm more than likely adding 2+2 and getting 5, but thought some people might find it interesting or have a view on whether they would like to see this guy join us...IF IT WAS HIM! It wasn't an "HE'S SIGNED" or any other of the many "My mate's uncle's dog's previous owner was talking to someone who lived in the next street along from Steve Lansdowns old milkman and he said we're signing such and such" which are sometimes infuriating, and sometimes intriguing.

Jeez, why do some people have to get so bloody funny all the sodding time on this forum?!? It's no wonder we've lost so many long term members from here over the last couple of years! :dunno:

And as I said.... I didn't recognise him as a player....I didn't recognise him at all.. simply saw a young guy in Swans training gear, which struck me as strange....didn't strike me as a fan as he looked just like a normal guy with four fingers and a thumb on each hand! ;) Therefore thought I'd go through their profiles to see if I could see someone who looked like this bloke i'd seen. When I saw his pic he looked like a match. As I've admitted...I'm more than likely adding 2+2 and getting 5, but thought some people might find it interesting or have a view on whether they would like to see this guy join us...IF IT WAS HIM! It wasn't an "HE'S SIGNED" or any other of the many "My mate's uncle's dog's previous owner was talking to someone who lived in the next street along from Steve Lansdowns old milkman and he said we're signing such and such" which are sometimes infuriating, and sometimes intriguing.

Jeez, why do some people have to get so bloody funny all the sodding time on this forum?!? It's no wonder we've lost so many long term members from here over the last couple of years! :dunno:

I blame you if he's not in the starting eleven today.

Archived